- High Speed WiFi – Up to 600Mbps speeds with 200Mbps on 2.4GHz and 433 Mbps on 5GHz, upgrades your devices to higher AC WiFi speeds.
- Dual Band Wireless – 2.4GHz and 5GHz band for flexible connectivity, upgrades your devices to work with the latest dual-band WiFi router for faster speed and extended range.
- Nano design – Small, unobtrusive design allows you to plug it in and forget it is even there
- Operating System – Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS X
- Advanced Security –Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption standards
High-Speed Dual Band Adapter for Better Connections
The Archer T2U Nano receives Wi-Fi signals on two separate bands. Supporting 256QAM technology increases 2.4GHz data rate from 150Mbps to 200Mbps for 33% faster performance. 433Mbps on 5GHz is ideal for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while 200Mbps on 2.4GHz is perfect for normal use such as web surfing with legacy devices.
Miniature Design - Plug in and forget
With its miniature size and sleek design, users can insert the nano adapter into any USB port and leave it there, no matter when they are traveling or at home.
Travel size and Wi-Fi Roaming - Great Choice for mobile surfing
Growing public Wi-Fi services comes with one inconvenience – you might have to repeatedly select and connect to different Wi-Fi networks while moving.
Archer T2U Nano supports Wi-Fi Roaming that helps your devices connect to the most suitable Wi-Fi automatically as you move, ensure your network is uninterrupted, and with its small, travel-size, Archer T2U Nano is undoubtedly a great choice for mobile surfing.
A friendly user interface for simple installation.
WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure your wireless connection is safe from intruders.
Supports operating systems include Windows, Mac OS.
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Max Signal Rate: 433 Mbps
- Dual Band: Yes
- Wireless Standards: "IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11a,
IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b"
- External Antenna: No
- Antenna Type: Omni Directional
- Frequency: 5GHz: 433Mbps
- EIRP: <20dBm (EIRP)
- Dimensions: 15 x 7.1 x 18.6 mm
- Wireless Modes: Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure mode
- Security: "Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, 802.1x"
- Modulation Technology: "DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM"
- Environment (°C): Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: AC600 Nano Wireless USB Adapter Archer T2U
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.1000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.