AC1900 High Gain Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter
- Ultimate Wi-Fi Speed– AC1900 (600Mpbs on 2.4GHz band or 1300Mbps on 5GHz band) wireless speed with the next generation Wi-Fi - 802.11ac
- Dual Band Wireless– 2.4GHz and 5GHz band for flexible connectivity
- Ultimate Range – High gain antennas ensure superior range and stability
- Beamforming Technology – Delivers a more targeted and highly efficient wireless connections
- Super Speed USB 3.0 Port - Up to 10x faster than USB 2.0
- Flexible Deployment - Equipped with a USB 3.0 Cradle for flexible deployment
- WPS Button - Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button
- Backward Compatibility – With support for 802.11 a/b/g/n standards
Faster Connections with AC1900 Speed
The Archer T9UH lets your PC or laptop take full advantage of the high-speed Wi-Fi created by AC1900 dual band routers. Enjoy connections 3x faster than Wireless N with Wireless AC technology.
Do More with Dual Band Wi-Fi
The Archer T9UH supports dual band Wi-Fi—use the 5GHz band for lag-free gaming and HD streaming, and the 2.4GHz band for video calls and shopping online.
Stronger Coverage with High-Gain Antennas
With four high-gain antennas, the Archer T9UH creates a stable Wi-Fi connection across your home, even when your router is on a different floor.
Beamforming for Efficient Wi-Fi
The Archer T9UH supports beamforming, helping create stronger connections with beamforming-capable routers for higher speeds across greater distances.
Easy Use with a Flexible Design
A 3ft. USB 3.0 cable makes it easy to find a spot for the Archer T9UH in your workspace, and the adapter can be effortlessly attached removed from your computer as needed.
Universal Fit with Cross-Platform Compatibility
The Archer T9UH works with a number of operating systems, including Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10, OS X (10.7–10.10), and Linux, making it the perfect choice for nearly all laptops and PCs.
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Max Signal Rate: 1300 Mbps
- Dual Band: Yes
- Wireless Standards: "IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b"
- External Antenna: Yes
- Antenna Type: 4 x High-gain Antennas
- Frequency: 5GHz: 1300MHz
- Button(s): WPS button
- Dimensions: 100.53 x 36.6 x 14.3mm
- Wireless Modes: Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure mode
- Security: "Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, 802.1x"
- Modulation Technology: "DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM"
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Environment (Â°C): Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: Wireless Adapter Archer T9UH
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.4900 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.