2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi Outdoor CPE
- Built-in 9dBi 2x2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mw
- System-level optimizations for more than 5km long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications
- Centralized Management System – Pharos Control
- AP / Client / Repeater / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely
What this product does
TP-LINK’s 2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi Outdoor CPE, the CPE210 is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE210 an ideal choice for both business and home users.
Enterprise Hardware Design
With Qualcomm Atheros enterprise level chipsets, high gain antennas and high quality material, specially designed enclosure, and PoE power supply, CPE210 is specially designed for outdoor use and can operate flawlessly in almost any climate, with operating temperatures ranging from -30C (-22F) to +70C (158F).
Advanced Antenna System
Built-in High Gain Dual-Polarized Antenna and dedicated metal reflection ensures higher gain and lower noise interference.
High Power & High Sensitivity
In advanced, high power Tx (up to 27dBm/500mw) and high sensitivity Rx (up to -95dBm) radio front-end design breaks down the barriers of traditional Wi-Fi transmission range, making CPE210 an ideal product for outdoor wireless networking applications.
Professional Outdoor Design
CPE210 is designed to work in harsh environments, even in some of the world’s most hostile climate conditions.
With its outdoor weatherproof enclosure and industrial-level hardware design, CPE210 can continue operating in various weather conditions, such as sunshine, rainfall, wind, snow or extremely low/high temperature environment(-30°C~70°C).
Double Protection against ESD Attacks
Besides its grounding terminal, CPE210 offers another way to eliminate ESD attacks via the PoE adapter and Ethernet cable with grounding wire. The CPE210’s additional security measures provide up to 15KV ESD and 6000V lightning protection for more reliable operation.
TP-LINK MAXtream TDMA Technology
As network scale increases, wireless competition and collisions among CPEs and base stations will be so enormous that the real throughput of the network will drop, resulting in a serious impact on end-user experience, to mitigate these effects, the CPE210 uses MAXtream TDMA Technology.
5km+ Wireless Data Transmission
Specially designed for outdoor uses, ideal for long distance wireless data transmission over 5km+, tested in the field.
Pharos Control – Centralized Management System
CPE210 also comes equipped with centralized management software that helps users easily manage all the devices in their network from a single PC - Pharos Control. Functions like device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance can be managed using Pharos Control.
User-friendly web-based management system allows professionals to apply more specific configurations
- Type: Access Point
- Max Signal Rate: 300 Mbps
- Dual Band: No
- Interface(s): 1 x Ethernet Port
1 x Grounding Terminal
1 x Reset Button
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g/n (with Pharos MAXtream disabled)
- Antenna: 9dBi 2x2 Dual-polarized Directional Antenna
Beam Width: 65 degree (H-Plane) / 35 degree (E-Plane)
- Protection: 15KV ESD Protection
6000V Lightning Protection
- Button(s): Remote Reset Button
- Power Supply: Passive Power over Ethernet via LAN0
Voltage range: 16-27VDC
- Power Consumption: 10.5 Watts Max
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 224 x 79 x 60 mm
- Weatherproof: Yes
- Frequency: 2.4~2.483GHz
- Reception Sensitivity: See manufacturers link (next to product images)
- Wireless Security: "WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (AES/TKIP) Encryption, 64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption
SSID Broadcast Enable/Disable
Multi-SSID with VLAN Tagging (AP mode only)
Distance/ACK Timeout Setting
Wireless MAC Address Filter"
- Wireless Range: System-level optimizations for more than 5km
- Management: Discovery and Remote Management
HTTP/HTTPS Web-based management
Ping Watch Dog
- Advanced Functions: See manufacturers link (next to product images)
- Package Contents: Outdoor Wireless CPE
24V 1A Passive PoE Adapter
Pole Mounting Straps
AC Power Cord
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.7900 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.