- Built for outdoor Wi-Fi applications
- Up to 300Mbps Wi-Fi with 2x2 MIMO technology
- High transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long-range coverage area
- Durable, weatherproof enclosure to withstand fair and foul weather
- Passive PoE(Power over Ethernet) support and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
- Free Auranet Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
- Supports management vlan for an enhanced network management
Weatherproof Enclosure with IP65 Certification
Rated as IP65 during Ingress Protection testing, a resilient weatherproof enclosure protects the access points against harsh outdoor condition.
- Casing made from durable ASA material
- Specialized waterproof antennas
- 6KV Lightning Protection and 15KV ESD Protection
- No Ingress of Dust
- Water Proof Enclosure
Wi-Fi That Goes the Distance
With high transmission power and two high-gain omnidirectional antennas, EAP110-Outdoor provides stable wireless coverage at a range of up to 200 meters in outdoor settings.
Supports Passive PoE for Easy Outdoor Set up
Do away with DC power adapters and power cords with passive Power over Ethernet (PoE), making outdoor deployment simple and fast.
Flexible Installation Options
Secure access points to walls or poles with the mounting kits provided.
Efficient Network Administration in Centrally Managed and Standalone Modes
Manage hundreds of access points at once with the multi-function Auranet Controller software, ideal for small and medium-sized business networks.
In smaller-scale networks, manage standalone access points with ease via our intuitive web interface.
- Type: Access Point
- Max Signal Rate: 300 Mbps
- Dual Band: No
- Interface(s): 1 x Fast Ethernet (RJ-45) Port (Support Passive PoE)
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n/g/b
- Antenna: 2 x 5dBi External Omni waterproof
- Button(s): Reset
- Power Supply: 24VDC / 0.6A Passive PoE Supply
- Power Consumption: 6.3 W
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 209 x 95 x 42.6 mm
- Weatherproof: Yes
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Wireless Functions: Multiple SSIDs (Up to 8 SSIDs)
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control
Wireless Statistics (SSID/AP/Client)
- Wireless Security: "Captive Portal Authentication
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Rogue AP Detection
64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise,
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK"
- Wireless Range: up to 200 meters
- Management: Auranet Controller Software
LED ON/OFF Control
Management MAC Access Control
System Logging Local/Remote Syslog
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Environment (℃): Operating Temperature: -30C~65C (-22F~149F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: "Outdoor Access Point, EAP110-Outdoor
Passive PoE Adapter
Waterproof Rubber Insert
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.9700 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.