- Easy-mount construction enables easy installation into any standard EU-type data wall-box
- Sleek, compact design blends perfectly with the existing interior style.
- Free Auranet Controller Software enables administrators to easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Support Power over Ethernet(802.3af) for convenient and affordable installation
- 300Mbps wireless data rate for uninterrupted wireless connection
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests
- Access Control restricts or allows the client to access the specified network segment
- Reboot Schedule enables all the APs to be rebooted automatically within a specified time
- WPA/WPA2-enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN
- Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n products
- QoS function prioritizes data, voice, and video applications to ensure time-sensitive traffic takes priority over all other traffic
- Multiple operating modes satisfy different application conditions including managed AP and standalone AP modes
- Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in large business networks
- Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless network for different users
- Rate limit on per SSID to restrict the bandwidth of each client
Installation Made Easy
- Detach the faceplate of the junction box* with a screwdriver.
- Remove the faceplate of the EAP.
- Connect an in-wall Ethernet cable to the Uplink+POE port.
- Secure the access point to the wall using the nails provided.
- Press the faceplate back into position.
*Fit for flowing two kinds of wall junction box
The EAP115-Wall would blend seamlessly into any business setting with a refined, minimalist appearance. A slimline design includes casing thatís just 11 mm in thickness.
With 802.3af Power over Ethernet supported thereís no need for additional wiring. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and youíre ready to go.
Complete Wireless Coverage
An EAP in each room guarantees a strong wireless signal and allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network.
Manage and monitor hundreds of EAPs with ease, all from a single location. TP-Linkís free Auranet Controller Software provides an intuitive management interface with no special training required. Wi-Fi management has never been so simple or cost-effective.
Customized Guest Authentication with Captive Portal
Captive portal provides a convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests. Choose from a range of authentication options and create a unique authentication page to advertise your business to users.
- Type: Access Point
- Max Signal Rate: 300 Mbps
- Dual Band: No
- Interface(s): 2 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet (RJ-45) Port
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n/g/b/a
- Antenna: 2 x Internal 1.8dBi Omni
- Button(s): "LED/Wi-Fi Button, RESET"
- Power Supply: PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Power Consumption: 2.8 W
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 86.8 x 86.8 x 30.2 mm
- Weatherproof: No
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Wireless Functions: Multiple SSIDs (Up to 8 )
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control
Wireless Statistics (SSID/AP/Client)
- Wireless Security: "Captive Portal Authentication
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Rogue AP Detection
64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise,
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK"
- Management: "EAP Controller Software
LED ON/OFF Control
Management MAC Access Control
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Environment (℃): Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: Access Point EAP115-Wall
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.2000 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.