Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Wall-Plate Access Point
- Easy-mount construction allows installation into standard EU/US-type data wall-box
- Compact, low-profile design fits discreetly with any existing interior style
- Free cloud management and Omada App supported for ultra convenience and easy management
- Power over Ethernet (802.3af/802.3at) support makes deployment effortless and flexible
- Enterprise class Wi-Fi security helps to decrease network security threats
- Provide secure guest network along with Facebook Wi-Fi/SMS authentication options and wireless isolation technology
- Supports management vlan for an enhanced network management
Complete In Room Wi-Fi Coverage
An EAP in each room guarantees a strong wireless signal and allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network.
Effortless Deployment and Scalability
With 802.3af/802.3at Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need to install additional wiring in the building. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Installation Made Easy
Upgrade Ethernet wall jacks to high-performance Wi-Fi access points. The EAPs can be fitted to existing EU or US wall junction boxes, making installation quick and non-disruptive.
Three Ethernet Jacks, One PoE Outlet
More than just a wireless access point, EAP225-Wall acts as a switch and provides three standard Ethernet jacks together with a Power over Ethernet outlet, capable of powering wired devices such as IP phones, IP cameras, intercoms and more.
The EAP225-Wall blends seamlessly into any business setting with a refined, minimalist appearance. A slimline design includes casing that’s just 11 mm in thickness.
Gigabit Wi-Fi Speeds with MU-MIMO Technology
EAP225-Wall delivers combined dual-band speeds of up to 1200Mbps. Armed with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, it can exchange data with multiple clients at the same time to allow more devices to connect without any slowdown to the network.
Free Cloud Management – Anywhere, Anytime
Omada offers free cloud access to its centralized management platform. Take your network with you, wherever you go.
- Free Cloud Service with no license fees
- Convenient Management with remote access
- Multi-Site Management for large scale network
- Type: Access Point
- Max Signal Rate: 867 Mbps
- Dual Band: Yes
- Interface(s): Uplink: 1 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
Downlink: 3 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port (One port supports PoE OUT. The PoE OUT feature requires 802.3at PoE+ input and the maximum output is 13W.)
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n/g/b/ac
- Antenna: 2 Dual-Band Antennas
2.4GHz: 2 x 3dBi
5GHz: 2 x 4dBi
- Power Supply: 802.3af/802.3at PoE
- Power Consumption: 9 watts /25.5 watts (PoE Out Included)
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 143 x 86 x 19.7mm
- Weatherproof: No
- Frequency: 2.4GHz: 300 Mbps
5GHz: 867 Mbps
- Wireless Functions: 16 SSIDs (Up to 8 SSIDs on each band)
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control
Wireless Statistics (SSID/AP/Client)
- Wireless Security: "Captive Portal Authentication
Mac Address Filtering
Isolation Between Clients
Local LAN port based VLAN
Rogue AP Detection
64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK"
- Management: "Omada Cloud Access & Controller
Omada Controller Software
LED ON/OFF Control
Management MAC Access Control
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Environment (℃): Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: Wall-Plate Access Point
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.3040 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.