- Simultaneous 450Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps on 5GHz totals 1750Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- Supports Seamless Roaming so even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations
- Free cloud centralized management and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management
- Support Power over Ethernet(802.3at/802.3af) for convenient and affordable installation
- Secure guest network along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Band Steering Automatically moves dual-band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections
- Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high-density business networks
- Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management
Superior Wi-Fi Speeds and Performance
QCA enterprise class chipsets, dedicated high-power amplifier and professional antenna along with the latest generation 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, ensure superior 1750 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds and long-range coverage over 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless bands.
802.11k/802.11v seamless roaming switches clients automatically to the access point with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving. This allows sensitive applications like VoIP and video conferences to go uninterrupted.
Secure Guest Network with Facebook W-Fi and SMS Login
Guest Network provides secure access to guests sharing your Wi-Fi network, with captive portal helping maintain only authorized guests to use the network. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and boost your business.
Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation
EAP245 supports both 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter. The addition of elegant appearance and simple mounting design for easy attachment to a wall or ceiling further makes deployment effortless and flexible.
Free Cloud Centralized Management - Anytime, Anywhere
Omada Cloud Controller OC200 and Omada Software Controller make it easy to manage and monitor the whole Omada network in real-time, while cloud service enables remote and secure access no matter where you find yourself.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smartphone or tablet.
Meet Our New Hero Product!
The OC200 Omada Cloud Controller is dedicated to provide centralized management for the whole Omada network.
- Type: Access Point
- Max Signal Rate: 1300 Mbps
- Dual Band: Yes
- Interface(s): 2 Ã? Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Ports
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a
- Antenna: Internal Omni
2.4GHz: 3 x 4dBi
5GHz: 3 x 4dBi
- Button(s): Reset
- Power Supply: "802.3af/at PoE or 48V Passive PoE (+4.5pins; -7.8pins. PoE Adapter Included)"
- Power Consumption: 12.3 W
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 206 x 182 x 37mm
- Weatherproof: No
- Frequency: 5GHz: Up to 1300Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 450Mbps
- Wireless Functions: See Overview
- Wireless Security: "Captive Portal Authentication
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Rogue AP Detection
64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise,
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK"
- Management: Email Alerts
LED ON/OFF Control
Management MAC Access Control
- Environment (℃): Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Access Point EAP245
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.0000 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.