300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
- Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices
- Tether App allows easy access and management using any mobile device
- LED Control function includes a Night Mode for peaceful sleep
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
Boost Your Wireless Network
Tired of Wi-Fi ’’dead zone’’• TP-Link’s range extender connects to your router wirelessly, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can’t on its own. The device also reduces signal interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office.
Easy Setup and Flexible Placement
Press the WPS button on your router and the Range Extender button on your 850RE within 2 minutes to easily connect to the network. Once connected with an existing router, you can simply unplug and plug the TL-WA850RE back in a location for the best signal quality and coverage in your house, without needing to configure the extender again.
The TL-WA850RE’s single Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like Blu-ray® players, gaming consoles, DVRs and Internet TVs. At the same time, the device can share the wireless network as well.
Smart Signal Indicator Light
5 signal lights show the strength of signal that TL-WA850RE receives from the existing router, which can help to find the right location to place the range extender.
It’s recommended that you choose a location where at least 3 signal light blue in order to guarantee a good performance.
Tether App for Easy Use
Use any mobile device to easily access and manage various features, including the LED Control function's Night Mode, which allows you to enjoy a more peaceful night's sleep.
- Type: Range Extender
- Max Signal Rate: 300 Mbps
- Dual Band: No
- Interface(s): 1 x 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Wireless Standards: "IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b"
- Antenna: 2 x internal
- Button(s): "RE (Range Extender) Button, Reset Button"
- Power Supply: Wall Plug
- Power Consumption: About 3W
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 4.3 x 2.6 x 3.0in. (110.0 x 65.8 x 75.2mm)
- Weatherproof: No
- Frequency: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- EIRP: < 20 dBm (EIRP)
- Reception Sensitivity: 270M: -68dBm@10% PER
130M: -68dBm@10% PER
108M: -68dBm@10% PER
54M: -68dBm@10% PER
11M: -85dBm@8% PER
6M: -88dBm@10% PER
1M: -90dBm@8% PER
- Wireless Modes: Range Extender
- Wireless Functions: WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia)
Wireless MAC Address Filtering
Domain Login Function
- Wireless Security: 64/128/152-bit WEP
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Environment (℃): Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: 300Mbps Universal Wireless N Range Extender TL-WA850RE
RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.2500 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.