- Boosts your existing Wi-Fi coverage to deliver fast and reliable wired and wireless connectivity
- External antennas for faster and more reliable Wi-Fi
- Supports AP mode which creates a new Wi-Fi Access point
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of the Range Extender button
- Set the Power Schedule for the range extender for power-saving
- Tether App allows easy access and management with your mobile devices remotely
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
Despite its compact size, it may be hard to ignore the TL-WA855RE due to the truly impressive way that it projects Wi-Fi access into the areas of your home that your standard router simply cannot reach. The TL-WA855RE supports wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps and keeps all of your favorite devices running as fast as possible.
As Powerful As You Expect
The two external antennas with MIMO technology help set the TL-WA855RE apart from the rest. MIMO technology enhances your network by dramatically increasing wireless speeds and the two external antennas ensure that a stable wireless signal reaches you where you need it most.
Effortless Network Expansion
Two Simple Taps and You are Ready to Connect
Just press the WPS button on your router, then press the Range Extender button on TL-WA855RE to begin enjoying simple, expanded Wi-Fi.
Functional Web UI Puts You in Control
Wi-Fi Coverage Control
Adjust settings that affect your wireless coverage area
Secure your network by controlling who uses it
Create a timetable to turn the network on/off as you desire
Easy Monitoring and Remote Control
Tether is an intuitive app that allows users to conveniently monitor the state of your range extender, controlling its functions and altering its settings from any compatible mobile device remotely.
- Type: Range Extender
- Max Signal Rate: 300 Mbps
- Dual Band: No
- Interface(s): 1 x 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Antenna: 2 x External Antennas
- Button(s): "WPS Button, Reset Button"
- Power Consumption: 3.6W
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 80 x 78 x 77 mm
- Weatherproof: No
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Reception Sensitivity: "11g 54Mbps: -79dBm, 11n HT20: -77dBm
11n HT40: -74dBm"
- Wireless Modes: "Range Extender, AP Mode"
- Wireless Functions: Wireless MAC Address Filtering
Domain Login Function
Transmit Power Control
- Wireless Security: 64/128/152-bit WEP
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Environment (℃): Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: Range Extender TL-WA855RE
RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.2600 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.