AX6000 Dual Band 802.11ax WiFi Router supporting MU-MIMO and OFDMA technology, with AiProtection Pro network security powered by Trend Micro™, built-in wtfast® game accelerator and Adaptive QoS
- Next-Gen WiFi Standard - 802.11ax WiFi standard for better efficiency and throughput.
- Ultrafast WiFi Speed - 6000Mbps WiFi speed to handle even the busiest network with ease.
- Wider Usage and More Convenience - 4 antennas + 8 LAN ports to support more clients at the same time.
- Commercial-grade Security - AiProtection Pro, powered by Trend Micro™, blocks internet security threats for all your connected smart devices.
- Better Partner with Mesh System - Compatible with ASUS AiMesh WiFi system for seamless whole-home coverage.
• Link Aggregation - 802.3ad
• Traffic Analyzer
• Adaptive QoS
• WTFast Gamers Private Network
• AiProtection Pro
• Parental Control
• Guest Network : 2.4 GHz x 3, 5 GHz x 3
• VPN server : PPTP Server, OpenVPN Server, IPSec server
• VPN client : PPTP client, L2TP client, OpenVPN client
• NAT Pass-Through : PPTP Pass-Through, L2TP Pass-Through, IPSec Pass-Through, RTSP Pass-Through, H.323 Pass-Through, SIP Pass-Through, PPPoE relay
• Mac OS Backup
• Enhanced media server (AiPlayer app compatible)
- Image : Jpeg
- Audio : mp3, wma, wav, pcm, mp4, lpcm, ogg
- Video : asf, avi, divx, mpeg, mpg, ts, vob, wmv, mkv, mov
• AiCloud personal cloud service
• 3G/4G data sharing
• Printer Server
- Multifunctional printer support (Windows only)
- LPR protocol support
• Download Master
- Support bt, nzb, http, ed2k
- Support encryption, DHT, PEX and magnet link
- Upload and download bandwidth control
- Download scheduling
• AiDisk file server
- Samba and FTP server with account management
• Dual WAN
• IPTV support
• Roaming Assist
The New Era of Home WiFi
The growing number of connected personal and IoT devices has led to an overall increase in network density that is pushing the limits of the current Wi-Fi standard. The latest 802.11ax standard provides future-proof technologies, higher network efficiency, faster Wi-Fi speeds, greater coverage and improved battery life for connected devices, providing a significantly better networking experience for users.
RT-AX88U is a 4x4 dual-band Wi-Fi router that provides 160MHz bandwidth and 1024-QAM for dramatically faster wireless connections. With a total networking speed of about 6000Mbps — 1148Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 4804Mbps on the 5GHz band — RT-AX88U is 2.3X faster than 802.11ac 4x4 dual-band routers.
Built for Multi-device Households
With a revolutionary combination of OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, 802.11ax technology provides up to 4X greater network capacity and efficiency in traffic-dense environments. Previous-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi can only handle one device at a time on each network channel, which is an inefficient use of available bandwidth. OFDMA support in the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard divides each channel into small sub-channels, allowing signals from multiple devices to be bundled together and transmitted simultaneously, reducing latency for a smoother, more responsive Wi-Fi experience.
Better Battery Life for Your Devices
Target Wake Time (TWT) allows RT-AX88U to schedule designated intervals for devices to transmit data. This allows them to sleep when there is no need to wait for a router signal, reducing power consumption by up to 7X for significantly improved battery life.
WiFi that Goes Farther
With the latest 802.11ax WiFi standard featuring OFDMA technology, RT-AX88U provides increased WiFi signal range and better coverage by dividing each channel into smaller sub-channels. These sub-channels have a smaller bandwidth that enables them to travel up to 80% farther1, resulting in a better WiFi connection throughout your home.
Give your Online Gaming a Double Boost
RT-AX88U's Adaptive QoS prioritizes game packets for smoother online play. It also has built-in wtfast® to seek out and secure the shortest possible path between your gaming device and the game server, minimizing game ping and lag.
Commercial-grade Security for your Home Network
RT-AX88U has lifetime free AiProtection Pro, powered by Trend Micro™ with automatic, regularly updated security signatures to protect your devices and personal data from internet threats. This strong security offers advanced parental controls, including the ability to block specific websites and mobile app types.
More LAN Ports for More Convenience
Eight Gigabit LAN ports make RT-AX88U the ideal solution if you have multiple wired devices, such as NAS systems, PCs and switches. And, if you ever want to host a LAN party at home, RT-AX88U makes it possible.
Wireless that's as Stable as Wired Ethernet
When you are far away from your router, enjoying the stability of a wired network connection is usually impractical or impossible. With special designed antennas, AiRadar beamforming and RangeBoost technology, RT-AX88U provides wide coverage and a stable signal, letting you enjoy a reliable and smooth connection for gaming or work anywhere in your home.
Powerful Whole-home Wi-Fi System. The Way You Want.
In most cases, your RT-AX88U can deliver smooth, reliable Wi-Fi to every part of your home. But Wi-Fi coverage can be affected by many factors — room layout, construction materials, and even furnishings. ASUS AiMesh is an innovative new router feature that fixes these problems: it creates a whole-home Wi-Fi network using multiple ASUS routers. AiMesh is powerful, flexible and you can use a mix of ASUS router models — protecting your investment! AiMesh gives you time-saving central control, and seamless roaming capability. AiMesh is Wi-Fi you can rely on — for all your devices, all the time!
Extreme Power with 1.8GHz Quad-core CPU
RT-AX88U features a top-of-the-line 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU that is more powerful than many desktop processors. With its incredible performance, RT-AX88U maximizes throughput for the best networking performance, accelerates USB data transfers and more.
- Type: Cable Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 4600 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Signal Rate: 802.11ax (2.4GHz): < 1148 Mbps
802.11ax (5GHz): < 4804 Mbps
- Bands: Dual Band
- Interface(s): 1 x RJ45 for Gigabits BaseT for WAN
8 x RJ45 for Gigabits BaseT for LAN
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Wireless Standards: "IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11ax, IPv4, IPv6"
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Button(s): "PS Button, Reset Button, Power Button, Wireless on/off Button, LED on/off Button"
- Power Supply: AC Input : 110V~240V(50~60Hz)
DC Output : 19 V with max. 2.37 A current
- Antenna(s): 4 x External antennas
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 11.8 x 7.4 x 2.4 "" (WxDxH) (Without Bezel)
- Security: "Encryption: WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise , WPA2-Enterprise , WPS support
Firewall: SPI intrusion detection, DoS protection
Access control: Parental control, Network service filter, URL filter, Port filter"
- VPN Support: IPSec Pass-Through
- Management: "UPnP, IGMP v1/v2/v3, DNS Proxy, DHCP, NTP Client, DDNS, Port Trigger, Port Forwarding, DMZ, System Event Log"
- Advanced Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.6700 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11ax
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.