High speed tri-band. Stable WiFi.
The ZenWiFi AC system consists of a pair of ASUS AC3000 routers, featuring unique technologies that give you superfast, reliable and secure WiFi connections - inside or outside your home!
Flexible Network Naming
Uniquely, ZenWiFi AC lets you choose how you name your WiFi networks: a single name for everything, or separate names for each frequency band. The choice is yours!
What makes ZenWiFi AC setup so easy?
- One-time setup, with auto synchronization for all the hubs in each package
- Hassle-free: each unit can work as the main router or an extender node
Make the Internet a Safer Place for Everyone
AiProtection Pro with Advanced Parental Controls is free for life. It gives you total peace of mind, and you can keep an eye on everything that's happening on your network via the mobile app.
Smart Looks for Smart Homes
ZenWiFi AC works perfectly with smart-home services - including Alexa skills and IFTTT - and is available in black or white to suit your decor.
Easy setup. Flexible management.
Even non-experts can quickly set up AiMesh technology, while more experienced users will appreciate the comprehensive advanced networking features.
Performance Through Engineering
ZenWiFi AC features a quad-core CPU for ultimate processing power. Its vertical housing holds a specially designed antenna and circuit board that optimizes WiFi signal strength and provides better airflow, improving thermal performance for reliable operation.
- Type: Cable Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 1733 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Signal Rate: 2.4G Hz : 400 Mbps
5 GHz-1 : 867 Mbps
5 GHz-2 : 1733 Mbps
- Bands: Tri Band
- Interface(s): 1 x RJ45 for Gigabits BaseT for WAN
3 x RJ45 for Gigabits BaseT for LAN
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Wireless Standards: "IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, IPv4, IPv6"
- Frequency: "2.4G Hz, 5 GHz-1, 5 GHz-2"
- Button(s): "WPS Button, Reset Button, Power Button"
- Power Supply: AC Input: 110V~240V(50~60Hz)
DC Output: 19 V with max. 1.75 A current
- Antenna(s): 6 x Internal antenna
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 16 x 7.5 x 16.15 cm
- Wireless Functions: Wireless router mode
Range extender mode
Access point mode
Media bridge mode
- Security: "WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise , WPA2-Enterprise , WPS support"
- DHCP: Yes
- Port Forwarding: Yes
- VPN Support: IPSec Pass-Through
- Management: "UPnP, IGMP v1/v2/v3, DNS Proxy, DHCP, NTP Client, DDNS, Port Trigger, Port Forwarding, DMZ, System Event Log"
- Dynamic DNS: Yes
- Advanced Features: "AiCloud, Printer server, Download Master, AiDisK, Multiple SSIDs, Parental Control"
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11ac
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.