AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router
- Supports 802.11ac standard
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300 Mbps and 5GHz 867 Mbps connections for 1200 Mbps of total available bandwidth
- 4 external antennas provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- Easy network management at your fingertips with TP-Link Tether
- Supports IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge and Tag VLAN to optimize IPTV streaming
- Supports Access Point mode to create a new Wi-Fi access point
High-Speed Dual Band Wi-Fi for Better Connections
The Archer A5 lets your PC or laptop enjoy connections 3x faster than Wireless N with Wireless AC technology.
With 300Mbps over the 2.4GHz band and 867Mbps over the the crystal clear 5GHz band, the Archer A5 is
the superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
Innovative Antenna Design for Maximum Coverage
Four well-ordered antennas make all of your connections more efficient and stable. Advanced antenna technology increases the receiving sensitivity to enlarge Wi-Fi coverage for your home
Easy Parental Control
Supervise children and staff with responsible access, controlled by parents or administrators. Use key words to easily set up a black list and limit the level of web access.
Guest Network Access
Allow guests to join your Wi-Fi network, while protecting your privacy. Make sharing easy, maintain security.
Efficient Guest Authentication with Facebook
Captive portal helps maintain only authorized guests to use the network, presenting devices with a convenient, user-friendly authentication method to grant Wi-Fi access. Easily share your facebook account to anyone who connects to your network.
Easy Setup and Use
Set up the Archer A5 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device, including parental controls and access control.
- Type: Cable Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 867 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps
- Signal Rate: 2.4GHz: Up to 300Mbps
5GHz: Up to 867Mbps
- Bands: Dual Band
- Interface(s): 4 x 10/100Mbps LAN Ports
1 x 10/100Mbps WAN Port
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n/g/b 2.4GHz
IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Button(s): Reset Button
WPS/Wi-Fi On/Off Button
Power On/Off Button
- Power Supply: 9VDC / 0.85A
- Antenna(s): 4 x External Antennas
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 229.87 x 144.19 x 36.85 mm
- Wireless Functions: "Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics"
- Security: "64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption
DoS, SPI Firewall
IP Address Filter/MAC Address Filter/Domain Filter
IP and MAC Address Binding"
- DHCP: "Server, Client, DHCP Client List,
- Port Forwarding: "Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ"
- VPN Support: "PPTP, L2TP, IPSec"
- Management: Access Control
- Dynamic DNS: "DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP"
- USB Sharing: -
- Advanced Features: See Overview
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32 F~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router Archer A5
Power supply unit
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.7250 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11ac
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.