AX6000 Next-Gen Wi-Fi Router
- Blazing Speed - AX6000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi speed boosted by 1024QAM deliver astonishing wireless speed up to 5952 Mbps: 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) and 1148 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Ultra Connectivity - 1 × 2.5Gbps WAN port, 8 × Gigabit LAN ports, and 2 × USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C
- Highly Efficient - OFDMA increases average throughput by 4× in high-density scenarios, compared with an 802.11ac standard router. Downlink and uplink MU-MIMO are both supported.
- Powerful Processing - 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 2 co-processors eradicate latency and deliver stable performance
- Intelligent Connection - Band Steering directs clients to less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage
- Security System Built In - TP-Link HomeCareTM provides whole network with advanced antimalware service powered by Trend MicroTM, delivering Antivirus, Parental Controls and QoS
- Easy Setup - Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app
What is 802.11ax Wi-Fi
Fast. High Efficiency.
Gaming, 4K/8K streaming, smart home devices, and AR/VR all compete for network resources, creating lag and crowding your network. To solve this problem,
802.11ax (also known as Wi-Fi 6), a next-gen high-efficiency Wi-Fi standard, was created. Now, you can simultaneously connect more devices and enjoy the optimum speed for each of them.
Next-Gen Wi-Fi - 802.11ax
The Archer AX6000 is TP-Link’s first router with next-generation 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology. Take your Wi-Fi to the next level while being backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards.
4 x Higher Performance
The new Downlink and Uplink MU-MIMO and OFDMA achieve a performance boost 4× that of 802.11ac
4 x Larger Capacity
OFDMA greatly increases the number of connected devices by assigning channels to more devices
3 x Faster Speed
1024 QAM and Long OFDM Symbol boost overall speeds up to an incredible 6000 Mbps
BSS Color technology ensures smooth and stable connections by eliminating signal interference, while beamforming and Rangeboost deliver stronger and far-reaching network.
Blazing Fast Speed
New technologies that come with 802.11ax, such as 1024QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, allow the router to provide industry-leading speeds of up to 1148 Mbps on a 2.4GHz band and 4804 Mbps on a 5GHz band. With the maximum bandwidth increased to 160MHz, you enjoy blazing-fast speeds without any lag.
Connect Numerous Devices
Non-Stop Entertainment on All Your Devices
With OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, Archer AX6000 provides up to 4x higher capacity and throughput compared to standard AC routers in dense usage environments, greatly increasing the number of connected devices.
Far-Reaching Wi-Fi Coverage
8 high-gain external antennas deliver a strong Wi-Fi signal throughout your home. BSS Color technology ensure smooth and stable connections by eliminate signal interference probably from your neighbors, while beamforming and Rangeboost deliver stronger and far-reaching network.
Lightning-Fast Wired Connections
The Archer AX6000 provides a 2.5Gbps WAN port to make fully use of the over 1Gbps internet access, boost the whole internet throughput. one Type C and one Type A USB 3.0 ports and eight Gigabit Ethernet ports also help to transfer data at blistering speeds for peak performance.
Smarter. Faster. Safer.
Top-Notch Processing Architecture
An extremely powerful 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core processor with two distinct co-processors and 8Gb of RAM powers through multiple complex tasks and demanding applications with ease. Its processing power allows the router to support multiple high-demand applications at the same time.
TP-Link HomeCare™ ensures every device on your network remains protected, with a threat database updated live by Trend Micro™. Use the powerful parental controls to limit time spent online and block inappropriate content according to unique profiles created for each family member.
Robust Parental Controls
Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online
Protect all connected devices in your home from online threats
Quality of Service
Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed
Setup Just Got a Lot Easier
To set up the Archer AX6000 via Bluetooth, simply download the Tether app, follow the on-screen instructions, and get your network up and running in minutes.
- Connect Archer AX6000 to your cable modem and turn on both devices
- Download and launch the Tether app
- Link to your router via Bluetooth and follow the in-app instructions to complete the network setup
Works with Alexa and IFTTT
Add new devices to your network, prioritize devices and activities, share the guest Wi-Fi password and more with Amazon Alexa and your voice.
With IFTTT, you can trigger actions when devices are connecting, disconnecting, or being added to your network. You can even choose to prioritize certain devices every time you use them.
- Type: Cable Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 4804 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Signal Rate: 5GHz: 4804Mbps(802.11ax)
compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards
- Bands: Dual Band
- Interface(s): "8 x 1G/100M/10M LAN Ports,
1 x 2.5G/2G/1G/100M WAN Port
1 x USB-A 3.0 Port + 1 USB-C 3.0 Port"
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5GHz
IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4GHz
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Button(s): "Wi-Fi On/Off Button, Reset Button, WPS Button, Power On/Off Button, LED on/off Button"
- Power Supply: 12V/4A
- Antenna(s): 8 x High-Performance External Antennas
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 26.1 x 26.1 x 6 cm
- Wireless Functions: "Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Guest network, DFS, MU-MIMIO, OFDMA"
- Security: "64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions"
- Port Forwarding: "Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ"
- VPN Support: "PPTP, OpenVPN"
- Management: "Advanced Parental control powered by TrendMicro, Local Management, Remote Management"
- Dynamic DNS: "DynDns, NO-IP, TP-Link"
- Advanced Features: See Overview
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: Wireless Router Archer AX6000
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.0390 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11ax
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.