- Enjoy smooth online gaming and video streaming with dual band 1200Mbps Wi-Fi
- 3 External Antennas Greatly Expand Wireless Coverage
- Lightning-Fast wired connections using four Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 1 USB Port supports storage and file sharing
- Easy setup and management with Tether App
1200Mbps Wi-Fi for Smooth Entertainment
The Archer C1200 creates a reliable, blazing-fast network using powerful 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology. Now you can enjoy streaming HD video and lag-free online gaming on the clear 5GHz band while using the 2.4GHz band for everyday tasks such as checking email and web browsing.
Easy Setup and Management with the Tether App
The free Tether app is available for both Android and iOS devices, making it easy to set up the Archer C1200 and manage your network settings.
External Antennas Greatly Expand Wireless Coverage
Three external antennas with advanced connection technology allow you to maintain impressive speeds, even over greater distances. This means that you can enjoy incredible wireless coverage and reliability in any part of your large home or office.
Versatile USB Sharing
With the USB 2.0 port, you can share printers, files, and media with numerous devices on your local network or via FTP server from anywhere in the world.
- Type: Cable Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 867 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Signal Rate: 5GHz: Up to 867Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 300Mbps
- Bands: Dual Band
- Interface(s): 4 x 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports
1 x 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port
1 x USB 2.0 Ports
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz
IEEE 802.11n/g/b 2.4GHz
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Button(s): Power On/Off Button
WPS/Wireless On/Off Button
- Power Supply: 12VDC / 1.0A
- Antenna(s): 3 x external antennas
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 243 x 160.6 x 32.5mm
- Wireless Functions: "Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM, Wireless Statistics"
- Security: "64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption
DoS, SPI Firewall
MAC Address Filter
IP and MAC Address Binding"
- DHCP: "Server, Client, DHCP Client List,
- Port Forwarding: "Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ"
- VPN Support: "PPTP, L2TP, IPSec"
- Dynamic DNS: "DynDns, NO-IP"
- USB Sharing: Support Samba(Storage)/FTP Server/Media Server/Printer Server
- Advanced Features: See Overview
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: Archer C1200
Power supply unit
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.8400 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11ac
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.