AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
- Supports 802.11ac standard - 3 times faster than wireless N speeds
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 450 Mbps and 5GHz 1300 Mbps connections for 1.75Gbps of total available bandwidth
- USB Port - easily shares files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Guest Network Access - provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
- Easy setup and management with Tether App
The New Wi-Fi Standard for an Advanced Online Experience
The Archer C7 is a fast 802.11ac router with incredible range. It's better than many routers that are twice as expensive. This advanced Wi-Fi is designed for high-traffic online activities and can help to run applications at triple the speed of the previous 802.11n standard.
Concurrent Dual Band Connections for Lag-Free Work and Entertainment
The Archer C7 operates both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, ensuring amazing wireless performance. Simple tasks like sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5GHz band – all at the same time.
External Antennas with Dual Band Wi-Fi Greatly Expand Wireless Coverage
Three external antennas with advanced connection technology allow you to maintain impressive speeds. With antennas serving both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz band, you can enjoy incredible wireless coverage and reliability in any part of your large home or office.
Versatile USB Connectivity
A USB 2.0 port makes the Archer C7 a truly resourceful gateway. Share a hard drive full of media through your home network, or via an ftp server whenever you’re away.
Full Gigabit Wired Connections for Ultrafast Data Transfer Speeds
With one Gigabit WAN port and four Gigabit LAN ports, speeds can be up to 10× faster than standard Ethernet connections.
The Archer C7 is a powerful hub to support a robust and extremely fast wired network.
Manage when and how connected devices can access the internet
Supports IPv6, the next generation of Internet protocol, helping you to future-proof your network.
Quality of Service
Prioritizes devices or applications to give faster performance where you need it.
- Type: Cable Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 1300 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Signal Rate: 5GHz: Up to 1300Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 450Mbps
- Bands: Dual Band
- Interface(s): 4 x 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports
1 x 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port
1 x USB 2.0 Ports
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz
IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Button(s): WPS/Reset Button
Wireless On/Off Switch
Power On/Off Button
- Power Supply: 12VDC / 2.5A
- Antenna(s): Three 5GHz 5dBi detachable antennas (RP-SMA)
Three 2.4GHz internal antennas
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 243 x 160.6 x 32.5 mm
- Wireless Functions: "Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics"
- Security: "64/128-bit WEP,WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption"
- DHCP: "Server, Client, DHCP Client List,
- Port Forwarding: "Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ"
- VPN Support: "PPTP, L2TP, IPSec"
- Management: Access Control
- Dynamic DNS: "DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP"
- USB Sharing: Support Samba(Storage)/FTP Server/Media Server/Printer Server
- Package Contents: Archer C7 Router
3 detachable antennas
Power supply unit
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.9400 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11ac
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.