AC750 Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router
- Shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices and enjoy download speeds of up to 150Mbps
- Powerful, integrated antennas provide stable wireless connections and better coverage
- Requires no configuration, just insert a SIM card and turn it on to enjoy a fast wireless connection
- Creates simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi networks, with maximum speeds of up to 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 433Mbps on the 5GHz band
- Offers options and flexibility with the LAN/WAN port, allowing you to choose your connection type
Share Your 4G LTE Network
Take full advantage of your cutting-edge 4G LTE network with the Archer MR200, which can achieve download speeds of up to 150Mbps. The Archer MR200 allows you to share your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices so you can enjoy uninterrupted HD movies, rapid file downloads, and video chats that won't freeze up.
Great Coverage and Dual Band Wi-Fi
The 4G LTE router creates a simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi network that can deliver data at speeds of up to 733Mbps. The two distinct wireless networks, utilizing the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, provide optimized performance and minimize signal interference. The incorporation of advanced antennas and the latest wireless technology allows you to enjoy stable connections and incredible coverage.
No Configuration Required
With an integrated 4G LTE modem and a built-in SIM card slot, all you need to do insert a SIM card and turn on the Archer MR200. Enjoying fast, stable Wi-Fi on a 4G LTE network has never been easier.
Wi-Fi Where You Need It
The Archer MR200 offers unmatched convenience and versatility. The ability to quickly establish powerful wireless networks can be tremendously important. The Archer MR200 is the perfect solution whether you're at home or working in a remote location. Just plug it in to boost on-site productivity and stay connected in a diverse range of environments. From the exhibition center to the RV, the Archer MR200 has you covered.
Available WAN Connection as Backup
With the inclusion of the WAN/LAN port, the Archer MR200 can also support a wide variety of connection types, including cable, fiber, and DSL modems.
- Type: 3G/4G Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 433 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps
- Signal Rate: 5GHz: Up to 433Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 300Mbps
- Bands: Dual Band
- Interface(s): 3 x 10/100Mbps LAN Ports
1 x 10/100Mbps LAN/WAN Port
1 x Micro SIM Card Slot
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz
IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Button(s): WPS/Reset Button
Wireless On/Off Button
Power On/Off Button
- Power Supply: 12V/1A
- Antenna(s): 2 Detachable LTE Antennas
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 202 x 141 x 33.6 mm
- Wireless Functions: " Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Wireless Schedule, WMM, Wireless Statistics"
- Security: "64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions"
- DHCP: "Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation"
- Port Forwarding: "Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ"
- VPN Support: "PPTP, L2TP, IPSec"
- Management: "Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management"
- Dynamic DNS: "DynDns, NO-IP"
- USB Sharing: -
- Advanced Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: "AC750 Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router, Archer MR200
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
Micro to Standard SIM Card Adapter
Nano to Standard SIM Card Adapter"
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.7400 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11ac
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.