4G+ Cat6 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
- TP-Link's First 4G+ Router – supports 4G+ Cat6 to boost the data speeds of up to 300 Mbps*
- Full Gigabit Ports – provides reliable wired connections for bandwidth-intensive devices such as game consoles and STB
- Plug a SIM card and play – no configurations needed, compatibility of SIM cards in 100+ countries are assured by years of field tests
- Better Signal for Connections Everywhere – enjoy stable and efficient connections to every device thanks to the two external LTE antennas
- Wi-Fi router mode – plug an Ethernet cable into the LAN/WAN port for flexible access as a backup option if you can't get a 4G connection
- Supports TP-Link OneMeshTM – co-works with TP-Link OneMesh products to create a flexible and cost-efficient Mesh network
Enjoy 4G+ Speed Sharing Everywhere
4G+ Cat6 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
Boost Your 4G+ Speed
Supports the 4G+ Cat6, which used Carrier Aggregation technology to boost the data speeds of up to 300 Mbps. Plug your SIM card and enjoy HD movies without interruption, downloading files in seconds, and smooth online gaming.
Fully Gigabit Ports for Consummate Connectivity
Fully gigabit Ethernet ports provide warp speeds and reliable connections for high-intensive wired devices such as your smart TV, game console, NAS, and more.
Wi-Fi Where You Need It
Enjoy unmatched convenience and versatility. Tested in the field for years to ensure universal compatibility with 2 advanced LTE antennas to deliver a smooth connection. Simply plug in a micro SIM card and power on this elegant piece of technology to utilize fast and stable Wi-Fi, whether you’re at home or working remote.
Got SIM Card? Then Plug and Play!
With an integrated 4G+ modem and a built-in SIM card slot, all you need to do is insert a micro SIM card and turn on the Router. Enjoying fast, stable Wi-Fi on a 4G+ network has never been easier.
Reliable Access for Up to 64 Devices Simultaneously
Easily share a 3G/4G connection with up to 64 wireless devices, such as phones, tablets, and laptops, at the same time. 4 LAN ports stand ready to provide internet for wired devices like desktop computers.
Support TP-Link OneMesh
Co-work with TP-Link OneMesh products, to provide a more flexible and cost-effective Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage.
*OneMesh Range Extender or Powerline Adapter sold separately.
Easy Setup and Management
Set up the Archer MR600 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device, including parental controls and access control.
- Type: 3G/4G Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 867 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Signal Rate: "300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz, 867 Mbps at 5 GHz"
- Bands: Dual Band
- Interface(s): 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN/WAN Port
3 x 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN Ports
1 x Micro SIM Card Slot
- Wireless Standards: "IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz"
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Button(s): "WPS Button, Reset Button, WiFi On/Off Button, Power On/Off Button"
- Power Supply: Power Adapter: Input Power 100-240v~50/60 Hz 0.6A
Output parameter 12VDC 1.5A
- Antenna(s): 2 x Detachable 4G LTE Antennas
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 229 x 160 x 37 mm
- Wireless Functions: "Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Wireless Schedule, WMM, Wireless
- Security: "64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions
DoS, IPv4 SPI Firewall, IPv6 Firewal, IP and MAC Address Binding, Access Control"
- DHCP: "Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation"
- Port Forwarding: "ALG, Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ"
- VPN Support: "PPTP VPN, IPSec VPN , OpenVPN"
- Management: "TP-Link Cloud, Local Management, Remote Management"
- Dynamic DNS: "TP-Link, DynDns, NO-IP"
- Advanced Features: See Overview
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0Â°C~40Â°C (32Â°F~104Â°F)
Storage Temperature: -40Â°C~70Â°C (-40Â°F~158Â°F)
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: 4G+ Cat6 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer MR600
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.9130 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11ac
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.