- The Fastest VDSL Modem Router – The Archer VR2800 runs at 2167Mbps on 5GHz and 600Mbps on 2.4GHz
- 802.11ac Wave 2 – The latest standard of Wi-Fi includes MU-MIMO and 160MHz Bandwidth
- 1GHz dual-core CPU – Broadcom 1GHz dual-core CPU with two co-processors keeps VR2800 running at peak performance
- TP-Link Tether App – TP-Link Tether app helps you set up and manage your Archer VR2800 from any Android or iOS device.
A Superfast VDSL Modem Router
VDSL2 technology delivers VDSL broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps. The integrated DSL port supports all standard DSL connections* for compatibility with most ISPs.
* The Archer VR2800 is compatible with VDSL2, ADSL2+, ADSL2, and ADSL.
2167Mbps on 5GHz and 600Mbps on 2.4GHz
A powerful combination of advanced Broadcom® NitroQAM™ and 4-Stream technology opens data transfers wide open to boost 5GHz band wireless speeds for every device.
Wave 2 MU-MIMO for More Speeds
802.11ac Wave 2 is the latest standard of Wi-Fi. This includes MU-MIMO technology, whose four simultaneous data streams connect devices to speeds up to 4x faster than standard AC routers. In addition, Wave 2 enables up to 160MHz bandwidth* on a single channel, broadened for faster transferring rates.
Lightning-Fast Wired Connections
Four Gigabit Ethernet ports operate up to 10x faster than Fast Ethernet. Connect your gaming console, desktop or IPTV to 4K-ready speeds.Two USB 3.0 ports allow you to connect hard drives and transfer up to 10x faster than USB 2.0. Quickly and easily share files, photos, music, and video across your network.
A Powerful Heart for the Outstanding Device
The VR2800 is powered by an industry-leading Broadcom 1GHz dual-core CPU with two co-processors to keep it running at peak performance. Broadcom makes the world’s most widely used chipsets for DSL products, providing integrated solutions for more than 100 Internet Service Providers around the globe. Not only does this guarantee excellence, but compatibility with your ISP.
Easier Setup? We Have an App for That
Our free app Tether helps you set up and manage your Archer VR2800 from any Android or iOS device. Tether also puts advanced functions in the palm of your hand. Parental Controls help you provide a safe network environment for your children. Guest Network and Block List let you take control of your home network and who uses it. Network management has never been easier.
compatible with DSL connections, fiber/cable access and 3G/4G USB dongles
controls your network anywhere with TP-Link DDNS or Tether App
compatible with IPv6 , the internet standard of the future
IPTV IGMP Proxy/Snooping
supports Bridge and Tag VLAN for smooth IPTV application
prioritizes network traffic by device or application
OpenVPN & PPTP VPN Server
enables a secure connection between your private networks and the internet
- Type: VDSL2/ADSL2 Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 2167 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Signal Rate: 5GHz: Up to 2167Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 600Mbps
- Bands: Dual Band
- Interface(s): "3 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Ports,
1 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 WAN/LAN Port,
1 x RJ11 Port,
2 x USB 3.0"
- IEEE Standards: "IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, 802.3ab"
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz
IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Button(s): WPS Button
LED On/Off Button
Power On/Off Button
- Power Supply: External 2V/3.3A
- Antenna(s): 4 x external detachable dual band antennas (RP-SMA)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 263.8 x 197.8 x 37.3 mm
- Security: "64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK2 encryptions, NAT Firewall, SPI Firewall, Access Control, Service Filtering, Denial of Service (DoS), SYN Flooding, Ping of Death, IP and MAC Address Binding"
- Port Forwarding: "Virtual Server, Port Triggering, DMZ, ALG, UPnP"
- VPN Support: "OpenVPN, PPTP VPN, IPSec VPN"
- Management: "Web Based Configuration (HTTP / HTTPS ), Remote management, Command Line Interface, SSL for TR-069, SNMP v1/2c, Firmware Upgrade, Diagnostic Tools, Free Online Firmware Update"
- USB Sharing: "Support Samba (Storage) / FTP Server / Media Server / Printer Server, 3G/4G Modem / SFTP Server / Web Storage"
- Advanced Features: "Parental Controls, Network Address Translation(NAT), Port Mapping (Grouping), Static Routing, RIP v1/v2 (optional), DNS Relay, DDNS, IGMP V1/V2/V3"
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0C~40C(32F~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C(-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: Modem Router Archer VR2800
RJ11 DSL Cable
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.6700 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11ac
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.