AC1200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage - eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco E3 two-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 2,500 square feet (EU version). And if that's not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco E3 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps and works with the major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices.
- Parental Controls limits online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
Wi-Fi Dead-Zone Killer
Deco E3 is a simple way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 2,500 square feet (2-pack). 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless connections work together to provide even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage.
Want more coverage? Simply add more Decos.
Convenient Plug-In Wi-Fi for Additional Coverage
Weak Wi-Fi signal in the hallway, kitchen, garage or basement? Get further Mesh Wi-Fi coverage by simply plugging more Deco add-on compact extenders Deco M3W into wall outlet, and enjoy all the functions of the main router.
Notes: Deco M3W needs to work with Deco routers to extend Mesh Wi-Fi
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Enjoy uninterrupted streaming, downloading, gaming and more as you move through your home, and no more switching Wi-Fi names, creating a truly seamless online experience.
Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home
One Wi-Fi Name
No more switching Wi-Fi network names
Stays Fast, Always
Adaptive path selection keeps your network running at top speed
Ensure you stay online even if one node fails by automatically rerouting data.
No More Buffering
Network speeds three times faster than previous generation routers, thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, make Deco capable of providing a lag-free connection to multiple devices.
Robust Parental Controls
Simple, intuitive parental controls make it easy to
keep your children safe while they’re online.
Wi-Fi Made Easy
Setup Just Got a Lot Easier
Installing Deco E3 is fast and easy. Just unpack the system, download the Deco app and follow its onscreen directions.
Manage your Wi-Fi at home or away in the Deco app, including seeing the connected devices, prioritizing your devices, setting up a guest network and more.
Pair with Alexa to control Deco E3 with simple voice commands.
- Type: Mesh Wi-Fi System
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 867 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps
- Signal Rate: 2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps
5 GHz: 867 Mbps
- Bands: Dual Band
- Interface(s): Deco E4R:
2 10/100Mbps WAN/LAN Ports
1 Power Port
- Wireless Standards: "IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz"
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Button(s): Deco E4R: 1 x Reset button
Deco M3W: 1 x Reset button
- Power Supply: Input:
Deco E4R: 100-240V~ 50/60Hz 0.3A
Deco M3W: 100-240V~ 50/60Hz 0.3A
Deco E4R: 12V = 1A
Deco M3W: N/A
- Antenna(s): 2 x Internal dual-band antennas per Deco unit
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 9.1 x 9.1 x 19 cm
- Wireless Functions: Router/ Access Point Mode
- Security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- DHCP: "Server, Client"
- Management: "Local Management, Remote Management"
- USB Sharing: -
- Advanced Features: See Overview
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: 1 x router Deco E4R
1 x wall-plug extender Deco M3W
1 x RJ45 Ethernet cable
1 x power adapter
1 x quick installation guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.2500 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11ac
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.