AC1200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage - eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- An Deco M4 delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 5,500 square feet (US version). And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco M4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps and works with major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices.
- Parental Controls limits online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
Experience Wi-Fi Like Never Before
Deco M4 uses TP-Link Mesh technology to cover your entire home in powerful Wi-Fi. Multiple units seamlessly work together to create a home network like nothing you’ve ever experienced.
Wi-Fi Dead-Zone Killer
Deco M4 is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 5,500 square feet. Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage.
Want more coverage• Simply add another Deco.
- Ranch-Style Home
- Multi-Story Home
- L-Shaped Home
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience.
No More Buffering
Network speeds three times faster than previous generation routers, thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, make Deco capable of providing a lag-free connection to up to 100 devices.
Multiple 3-in-1 Router, Access Point and Range Extender Modes
Flexible and multifunctional, the Deco M4 includes a variety of features allowing it to serve as a router, access point or range extender. Just choose the mode for your actual network demands and experience the maximum wireless flexibility.
Wi-Fi Made Easy
Installing Deco M4 is fast and easy. Just unpack the system, download the Deco app and follow its onscreen directions.
Manage your Wi-Fi at home or away in the Deco app, including seeing the connected devices, prioritizing your devices, setting up a guest network and more.
Pair with Alexa to control Deco M4 with simple voice commands. Enjoy the convenient life.
Robust Parental Controls
Simple, intuitive parental controls make it easy to keep your children safe while they’re online.
All Decos Can Work Together
Deco M4 is compatible with every other Deco model to form a Mesh network. Expand Mesh Wi-Fi coverage anytime by simply adding more Decos.
- Type: Mesh Wi-Fi System
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 867 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: None
- Bands: Dual Band
- Interface(s): 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports (WAN/LAN auto-sensing)
- IEEE Standards: "IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a/5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz"
- Wireless Standards: "IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/2.4 GHz"
- Frequency: 5GHz: Up to 867Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 300Mbps
- Button(s): 1 x Reset button on the underside
- Power Supply: 12 V/1.2A
- Antenna(s): 2 x internal dual-band antennas
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 90.7 x 190 mm
- Wireless Functions: Router/ Access Point Mode
- Security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Port Forwarding: "Server, Client"
- VPN Support: Support
- Management: "Local Management, Remote Management"
- Advanced Features: Optional Ethernet Backhaul
TP-Link Mesh Technology:
Auto Path Selection
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0C-40C (32F-104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F-158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%-90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%-90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: 1 x Deco units
1 x RJ45 Ethernet Cable
3 x power adapters
1 x quick installation guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.9480 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11ac
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.