Live Life Without Interruptions
Deco is the whole-home Wi-Fi solution with the most comprehensive security. It delivers fast, uninterrupted Wi-Fi to every room by harnessing the power of three separate AC1300 units for up to 4,500 sq. ft. of seamless coverage. Deco is also easy to set up and grows as you add devices to your home. And Deco is backed by the industry's only 24/7 lifetime support.
Features Down to a Fine Art
HomeCare gives Deco the most comprehensive security of any whole-home Wi-Fi system:
Robust Parental Controls
Manage content and control when each device can access the internet.
3-Year Built-In Antivirus
Protect all connected devices in your home from viruses and malware.
Review a monthly list of usage, blocked content and security threats.
Quality of Service
Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed.
Deco helps you quickly find the perfect spot to place each unit.
Check on the upload and download speeds of your network to keep it running at full speed.
ART (Adaptive Routing Technology)
Automatically chooses the clearest path for all your devices based on the location of each Deco unit.
Contact us anytime for no-cost technical service, including setup assistance, for the lifetime of your product.
Because Wi-Fi Should Always Work
Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi solution that keeps your network strong, no matter the size or construction of your home. It creates a unified Wi-Fi network so you can enjoy one seamless connection as you move around your home.
TP-Link ARTTM (Adaptive Routing Technology)
The best connection. Every time. Every room.
ART automatically chooses the clearest path for all the devices in your home based on the location of each Deco unit. No matter where you are, you always have the best possible connection, all through a single SSID (network name). Whether it’s 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz, ART places your devices on the right band based on the device and what you’re using it for. With ART, you're free to move from room to room as you stream, game, download and browse—all on a seamless Wi-Fi connection.
- Automatically optimizes your Deco network over Wi-Fi
- Automatically connects you to the best Deco unit for the best internet connection
Whole-Home Wi-Fi. Whole-Home security.
HomeCare powered by Trend Micro (a $360 value) protects every device connected to your network from more than 100,000 new security threats daily. AV-TEST, an independent testing institute, ranked it first in the categories of protection, performance and usability. It processes eight billion URLs each day that can affect Wi-Fi-enabled products such as computers, smartphones, smart locks and IP cameras.
When new malicious URLs go live, it also blocks them within 15 minutes. A three-phase defense system blocks malicious threats and phishing sites, learns to stop attacking traffic and isolates infected devices. To better guard your network against viruses and malware, Deco automatically updates itself with the latest definitions and provides powerful, easy-to-use parental controls.
- Three years of free HomeCare powered by Trend Micro ($360 value)
- Parental controls allow you to filter content by age groups
- Set time limits for different family members
- Pause the internet whenever you'd like
- Control your network or others (with permission) remotely
- Internet usage and health report
- Blacklist devices from accessing your network
- 24/7 unlimited lifetime support
App Usage Outside
Run your devices at your speed.
Deco’s mobile app goes beyond Wi-Fi. The app gives you the power to prioritize devices for faster speeds and sharing—all from your smartphone.
- Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance
- Share guest network Wi-Fi information
- Troubleshoot, test speed and run diagnostics
- Monitor the traffic for individual devices
It’s all in the details.
- Quad-core CPU
- Wireless: 400 Mbps on 2.4 GHz + 867 Mbps on 5 GHz
- 4 internal antennas per Deco unit
- 2 Gigabit ports per Deco unit
- 1 USB Type-C port
- Compatible with IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6)
- Product dimensions (120 mm dia x 38 mm h)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Type: Mesh Wi-Fi System
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 867 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Bands: Dual Band
- Interface(s): 2 x Gigabit ports per Deco unit
1 USB Type-C port
- Frequency: 5GHz: Up to 867Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 400Mbps
- Antenna(s): 4 internal antennas per Deco unit
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 120 mm (dia) x 38 mm (h)
- Wireless Functions: "When used together, two units automatically work as range extenders or access points"
- Security: TP-Link HomeCare - see overview for details
- Management: Managed Through App
Extensive parental controls
- Advanced Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.0800 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11ac
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.