AC2200 Smart Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form one unified whole-home network with the same network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco M9 Plus two-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 4500 square feet. If that’s not enough, simply add more Deco units to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Three separate wireless bands provide a fast and stable connection with speeds of up to 2134Mbps, which is ideal for your gigabit fiber.
- Deco M9 Plus acts as a hub for your smart home devices. Adjust settings and create interactions from one platform — there’s no need to buy an additional smart hub.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free Wi-Fi connections for over 100 devices.
- TP-Link HomeCareTM provides a suite of personalized and security features, including Parental Controls, built-in Antivirus and Quality of Service (QoS).
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
Deco is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 4,500 square feet. Enjoy fast and secure Tri-Band Wi-Fi no matter how many devices you have. Deco M9 Plus connects and controls all your smart home devices as a hub, no need for additional hub.
- Wi-Fi dead-zone killer
- Superior Tri-Band Speed
- Built-in smart hub
- Connects over 100 devices
More than Dedicated Wireless Connection
Three separate Wi-Fi bands deliver super-fast, stable connections to devices in every room of your home. More bandwidth is freed up with dedicated wireless links between Deco units. Say goodbye to lag with AC2200 Wi-Fi system. Deco M9 Plus uses not only 5G_1(867Mbps) as wireless backhaul but also 5G_2(867Mbps) and 2.4G(400Mbps) as backhaul while traffic gets heavy, delivering speeds over 1000Mbps which is ideal for your gigabit fiber.
Eliminate weak signal areas with whole-home Wi-Fi. No more searching around for a stable connection.
Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
No More Buffering
Tired of endless loading? With an ever increasing number of bandwidth-hungry gadgets in our homes, you need a network that can rise to the challenge. With network speeds three times faster than the previous generation routers thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, Deco can provide lag-free connections for over 100 devices.
Whole Home Seamless Roaming
Deco units work together to form one unified network. Enjoy your smart life not just in your living room, but all around your entire house with Deco M9 Plus’ s smart mesh.
The Smart Hub of Your Home
Deco M9 Plus acts as a smart home hub, bringing all your products together in one easy-to-use app. Set interactions between Zigbee, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices. With Deco M9 Plus, enjoy the magic of the smart home in every room.
TP-Link smart devices, GE, Kwikset and other leading brands are supported, making possible a range of interactions between bulbs, locks, cameras and more.
Setup Just Got a Lot Easier
Unbox Deco, install the app and then simply follow the on-screen directions. Deco will take care of the rest, getting your network up and running in minutes.
TP-Link HomeCare TM ensures every device on your network remains protected, with a threat database updated live by Trend Micro TM.
Powerful parental controls can limit online time and block inappropriate content according to unique profiles created for each family member.
Built-in Antivirus helps you defend against malicious website and guard your online payment.
Robust Parental Controls
Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online
Protect all connected devices in your home from online threats
Quality of Service
Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed
- Type: Mesh Wi-Fi System
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 867 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Signal Rate: 5GHz: Up to 867Mbps
5GHz: Up to 867Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 400Mbps
- Bands: Tri Band
- Interface(s): 2 x LAN/WAN Gigabit Ethernet Ports
1 x USB 2.0 Port (reserved)
1 x Power Port
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Frequency: 5GHz: Up to 867Mbps
5GHz: Up to 867Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 400Mbps
- Button(s): Reset button on underside
- Power Supply: 12 V/2 A
- Antenna(s): 8 internal antennas per Deco unit
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 44 x 64 mm
- Security: "WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
TP-Link HomeCare provides personalized features, including Parental Controls, Antivirus, and Quality of Service (QoS)"
- DHCP: "Server, Client"
- Management: "Local Management, Remote Management"
- Advanced Features: Parental Controls
3-Year Free Built-In Antivirus
QoS (Quality of Service)
Works with Alexa & IFTTT
Automation (for smart home devices)
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: Deco M9 Plus (3-pack):
3 Deco units
1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable
3 Power Adapters
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.5500 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11ac
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.