- 4G LTE supported with up to 150Mbps download and 50Mbps upload speeds
- Supports up to 10 devices simultaneously
- All useful information at a glance with screen display
- 2000mAh battery for up to 10 hours of working
- Equipped with a micro SD card slot for up to 32GB of optional storage
Artful Little Gadget for Life on the Go
The M7350 features a compact, elegant design very suitable for travel, business trips, outdoor activities or wherever you may be.
All useful info at a glance
The intuitive screen display of M7350 makes it easy to stay within your data budget and avoids going over the monthly data cap. The screen also displays other much more information of battery life, signal strength, Wi-Fi status, connected users and more.
Easy Management with the tpMiFi App
With the tpMiFi App, you can easily access and manage the M7350 from your connected iOS/Android devices. The tpMiFi app allows you to establish data limits, control which devices can access your Wi-Fi, send messages, and share media files to/from a removable Micro SD card.
- 4G LTE – Supports the latest generation 4G LTE network
- 150Mbps/50Mbps – Reach up to 150Mbps download speeds and 50Mbps upload speeds, to enjoy HD movies without interruption, download files in seconds, and hold a video chat without dropouts
- Insert and Play – Just insert a 4G SIM card to create your reliable personal Wi-Fi hotspot on the move
- 10 Wi-Fi devices – Instantly share 4G LTE connectivity with up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices – Tablets, mobile phones, laptops, game consoles and more
8 Hours Usage
- 2000mAh – 2000mAh internal battery
- 8 hours – 8 hours of 4G sharing
- 480 hours – 480 hours of standby
Suitable for travel, business trips, outdoor activities or wherever you may be
Intuitive Screen Display
Intuitive view of data usage, battery life, Wi-Fi name, Wi-Fi password, and more
Storage Wireless Sharing
Storage Sharing – Easily share photos, music, videos and more wirelessly across your network
Up to 32GB – Equipped with a micro SD card slot for up to 32GB of optional storage
- Type: 3G/4G Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 150 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: None
- Signal Rate: " 4G:
DL: 150Mbps, UL: 50Mbps
- Bands: Single Band
- Interface(s): 1 micro USB port for power supply
SIM card slot
Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Button(s): Power On/Off Button
- Power Supply: 5V/1A
- Antenna(s): Internal Antennas
- Dimensions (W x D x H): (W x D x H): 106 x 66 x 16mm
- Security: "Support WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK,
Wireless MAC Filtering, Enable/Disable SSID Broadcast"
- DHCP: Server
DHCP Client List
- Advanced Features: See Overview
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0-35 degrees
Storage Temperature: -20-60 degrees
Operating Humidity: 10-90 degrees non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5-90 degrees non-condensing
- Package Contents: Mobile Wi-Fi M7350
Micro USB Cable
Micro and Nano to Standard SIM Card Adapter
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.2000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11n
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.