300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router
- All-in-One Device: ADSL2+ Modem, NAT Router, 4-Port Switch and Wireless N Access Point
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for heavy bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like online gaming, Internet calls and even the HD video streaming
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides quick & hassle-free installation
- Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with the 'WPS' button and easy Wi-Fi On/Off button
- Traffic Shaping(ATM QoS) UBR, CBR, VBR-rt, VBR-nrt
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), DHCP relay
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- PVC/Ethernet Port Mapping
- VLAN, 802.1P
- Static Routing, RIP v1/v2 (optional)
- DNS Relay, DDNS
- IGMP snooping V1/2
- IGMP Multicast
All-in-One Device with Stronger Wi-Fi
Combined with ADSL2+ modem and NAT Router, TD-W8961N is an incredibly robust all-in-one device that provides a full rate of ADSL2+ /ADSL2 /ADSL standard with the superb reliability and a cost-effective solution for home and small business.
Wi-Fi Speed Up to 300Mbps
With 300Mbps wireless speeds on the 2.4GHz band and 4 megabit LAN ports, TD-W8961N is perfect for streaming in HD, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive applications.
Two external 5dBi high-gain antennas transmit signal to every corner of your home, creating a strong, stable Wi-Fi network.
Instantly connect your devices to the router without entering the password.
Quick Setup and Easy Management
Simply follow the intuitive web interface to get setup done in seconds and manage your home network easily.
SPI Firewalls and WPA2 encryption ensure your wireless connection is safe from intruders.
- Type: ADSL Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 300 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps
- Bands: Single Band
- Interface(s): 4 x 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports
1 x RJ11 Port
- IEEE Standards: "IEEE 802.3, 802.3u"
- Wireless Standards: "IEEE 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b"
- Frequency: 2.400-2.4835GHz
- Button(s): 1 x Power On/Off Switch
1 x WPS Button
1 x Wi-Fi On/Off Button
- Power Supply: 9VDC/0.85A
- Antenna(s): "2 x 5dBi Omni Directional, Fixed Antennas"
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 195 x 130 x 35 mm
- Wireless Functions: ADSL2+ Modem
Wireless N Access Point
- Security: "Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK,
Wireless MAC Filtering
MAC / IP / Packet / Application / URL Filtering,
Denial of Service(DoS),
Ping of Death"
- DHCP: "Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), DHCP relay"
- Port Forwarding: "Virtual Server, DMZ, ACL(Access Control List)"
- VPN Support: "PPTP, L2TP, IPSec Pass-through"
- Management: "Web Based Configuration(HTTP),
Command Line Interface,
SSL for TR-069,
SNMP over EOC,
Web Based Firmware Upgrade,
- Dynamic DNS: Yes
- Advanced Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: TD-W8961N
RJ-11 Telephone Cable
RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.6180 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11n
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.