300Mbps Wireless N USB VDSL2 Modem Router
- Featuring dual WAN ports, compatible with VDSL/ADSL/Fiber/Cable services
- Providing broadband speeds up to 100Mbps over VDSL2 and backward compatible with ADSL
- Share files, media and printers with your friends or family using the multi-functional USB port
USB Sharing Port – Easy Sharing
Using the TD-W9970’s multi-functional USB 2.0 port, users can share printers, files and media either throughout the network at home with several different computers or even away, using the device’s FTP server functions so that you never have to part with your files.
Virtually Impregnable-10 VPN IPsec tunnels
The ability to support up to 10 IPsec VPN tunnels simultaneously gives TD-W9970 users the flexibility to setup a virtual private network, to guarantee network security and take advantage of network access whether at home or away, for work or simply to access files from their local networks.
Up to 100Mbps broadband speed
TheTD-W9970 supports VDSL2 and backward compatible with ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL, featuring high broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps. It is designed to support the wide deployment of triple play services such as voice, video, data, high-definition television (HDTV) and interactive gaming.
What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s TD-W9970, comes with the latest ITU-T G.993.2 VDSL2 standard, providing up to 100Mbps speed downstream and up stream, compatible with ADSL, fiber and cable services. With 300Mbps wireless speed over 2.4GHz band, the TD-W9970 is a perfect choice for users in search of seamless HD video streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
Interchangeable LAN/WAN Port –Compatible with Fiber/Cable service
The TD-W9970 supports VDSL/ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN) that allow users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections. Featuring an interchangeable LAN/WAN port, it is compatible with Fiber/Cable service. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary.
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN)
- Guest Network, Wireless Schedule
- Parent Control
- Traffic Shaping(ATM QoS) UBR, CBR, VBR-rt, VBR-nrt;
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), DHCP relay;
- Network Address Translation (NAT);
- PVC/Ethernet Port Grouping
- Static Routing, RIP v1/v2 (optional);
- DNS Relay, DDNS,
- IGMP snooping V1/2
- IGMP Multicast,
- Type: VDSL2/ADSL2 Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 300 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps
- Bands: Single Band
- Interface(s): 4 x 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports
1 x RJ11 Port
1 x USB 2.0 Port
- IEEE Standards: "IEEE 802.3, 802.3u"
- Wireless Standards: "IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n"
- Frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz
- Button(s): 1 x Power On/Off Button
1 x WPS/RESET Button
1 x Wi-Fi On/Off Switch
- Power Supply: 12VDC/1A
- Antenna(s): "2 x 5dBi Omni directional, Fixed"
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 195 x 130 x 36 mm
- Security: "NAT Firewall,
MAC / IP / URL Filtering
Wireless MAC Filtering
Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA /WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK"
- DHCP: "Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), DHCP relay"
- Port Forwarding: "Virtual server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ, Manage Control"
- VPN Support: "PPTP, L2TP, IPSec Pass-through"
- Management: Web Based Configuration(HTTP)
Command Line Interface
SSL for TR-069
Web Based Firmware Upgrade
- USB Sharing: Storage Sharing
- Advanced Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: TD-W9970
RJ-11 Telephone Line
RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.6500 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11n
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.