300Mbps Wireless N 4G LTE Router
- Superfast 4G LTE Speed for Reliable Wi-Fi
- Design for Maximum Network Coverage
- Plug and Play with a Micro SIM Card
- Available WAN Connection Backup
- Powerful Processor for Superior Stability
- Management Made Simple
Superfast 4G LTE Speed for Reliable Wi-Fi
The TL-MR6400 uses 4G LTE technology to achieve speeds of up to 150 Mbps download and 50 Mbps upload. It also shares a Wi-Fi network with maximum speed of 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz for gaming, streaming, and more.
Design for Maximum Network Coverage
Advanced LTE antennas make efficient and stable connections to every device. Power Amplifier and Low Noise Amplifier boost sending and receiving
capabilities, creating a wide-coverage Wi-Fi network for your home. Plug and Play with a Micro SIM Card
Simply insert your 3G/4G Micro SIM card into the built-in slot, turn on the TL-MR6400 and start surfing!
Available WAN Connection Backup
With a fully functional WAN/LAN port, TL-MR6400 can work as a router which is compatible with cable, fiber, and DSL modems.
Powerful Processor for Superior Stability
Connect up to 32 wireless devices with ease, thanks to a powerful processor that boosts data transfer speeds while ensuring dependable network stability.
Management Made Simple
Parental Controls let you easily manage your kids by limiting access to Internet. Guest Network provides separate Wi-Fi access for guests while securing network. QoS assigns your preferred devices with more bandwidth.
- 4G LTE – Ideal for cutting-edge 4G LTE network
- Faster Connections – Up to150 Mbps download speed and 50 Mbps upload speed
- Backward Compatible – Compatible with 4G/3G network
300 Mbps Wireless Speed
300 Mbps Wi-Fi allows stable speed for wireless activities, such as streaming, surfing, browsing and posting social media
Integrated antennas provide stable wireless connections and better coverage
Easy Bandwidth Management – Advanced QoS makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of connected devices
Superior Stability – Powerful processor enables you to connect up to 32 wireless devices with ease
Ease of Use
- Intuitive Web UI – Ensures quick and simple installation without hassle
- Fast Encryption – One-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- Wi-Fi On/Off – Conveniently turn on or off wireless radio as required
- Hassle-free Management with Tether App – Network management is made easy with the TP-Link Tether App, available on any Android and iOS device
- Online Upgrade – Keeps you informed of the latest firmware and allows online upgrade on the web UI
- Guest Network – Keeps your main network secure by creating a separate network for friends and visitors
- Access Control – Establishes a whitelist or blacklist to allow or restrict certain devices to access the internet
- Parental Controls – Restrict internet access time and contents for children devices
- Encryptions for Secure Network – WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions provide active protection against security threats
- Type: 3G/4G Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 300 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps
- Signal Rate: 300Mbps at 2.4GHz
- Bands: Single Band
- Interface(s): 3 x 10/100Mbps LAN Ports
1 x 10/100Mbps LAN/WAN Port
1 x SIM Card Slot
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Button(s): "WPS/Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Button, Power On/Off Button"
- Power Supply: 9V/0.85A
- Antenna(s): 2 x Detachable External 4G LTE Antennas
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 202 x 141 x 33.6 mm
- Wireless Functions: "Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM,
- Security: "64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions"
- DHCP: "Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation"
- Port Forwarding: "Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ"
- VPN Support: "VPN Passthrough: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec
VPN Server: PPTP VPN, IPSec VPN , OpenVPN"
- Management: "Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management"
- Dynamic DNS: "DynDns, NO-IP"
- USB Sharing: -
- Advanced Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: 300Mbps Wireless N 4G LTE Router
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.7700 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11n
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.