JetStream 16-Port Gigabit Easy Smart PoE+ Switch with 2 SFP Slots
- 16 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 PoE+ Ports Switch with 2 SFP Slots
- PoE power budget is up to 192W, making it ideal for small to medium business surveillance systems
- Port Priority is able to guarantee the quality of sensitive application like video monitor
- Intelligent power management can protect the switch from overload
- QoS is for smooth internet-surfing experience and IGMP Snooping is capable of optimizing traffic for IPTV.
Ideal for Surveillance
TL-SG1218MPE complies with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard, supporting up to 30W power supply on each PoE port. The total high PoE power budget is up to 192W for the 16 PoE ports, making it ideal for small to medium business surveillance systems.
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption excels 192W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power off to ensure the high priority port’s power supply and protect the device from power overload operation.
Advanced Functions for Higher Performance
QoS For Smooth Online Experience
Administrators can designate the priority of traffic based on QoS, for example, to ensure that voice and video applications remain clear and lag-free.
IGMP Snooping Traffic Optimization for IPTV
IGMP Snooping optimizes multimedia traffic delivery to ensure a better network experience especially for applications like IPTV.
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Management: Yes
- Number of Ports: 16
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 16 x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports
(Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)
2 x Gigabit SFP Ports
- PoE Ports (RJ45): Standard: 802.3at/802.3af compliant
PoE+ Ports: 16 Ports
Power Supply: 192W
- Standards and Protocols: "IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x
IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1p"
- Switching Capacity: 36Gbps
- Power Supply: "100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz"
- Dimensions: 440 x 180 x 44 mm
- Mac Address Table: 8K
- Port Forwarding: Yes
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 23.8 Mbps
- Jumbo Frame: 9 KB
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Quality of Service: Support Port-based 802.1p/DSCP priority
Support 4 priority queues
- VLAN: Support up to 32 VLANs simultaneously (out of 4K VLAN IDs)
- Management: Web-based GUI
Easy Smart Configuration Utility
- Environment (℃): Operating Temperature: 0°C~50°C (32°F~122°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: TL-SG1218MPE
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 3.0500 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: Yes
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.