300Mbps Wireless N Router
- Performance: 300Mbps wireless speed ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming
- Guest Network: provides separate access for guests while securing the home network
- IPv6: compatible with IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6)
- WPS button: easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button
- IPTV: supports IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge and Tag VLAN to optimize IPTV streaming
- Bandwidth Control: assigns your preferred devices with more bandwidth
- Parental Controls: manage when and how connected devices can access the internet
300Mbps Wireless N Speed - Fast Download Speed
TP-Link’s TL-WR841N is a high speed solution that is compatible with IEEE 802.11 b/g/n. Based on 802.11n technology, TL-WR841N gives users wireless performance at up to 300Mbps, which can meet your most demanding home networking needs, such as HD streaming, online gaming and large files downloading.
Access Point Mode
Transform your existing wired network to a wireless one.
Range Extender Mode
Boost the existing wireless coverage in your room.
Connect to the ISP network wirelessly in areas without wired service.
Easy Setup and Use
Set up the TL-WR841N in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device, including parental controls and access control.
- Type: Cable Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 300 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps
- Bands: Single Band
- Interface(s): 4 x 10/100Mbps LAN Ports
1 x 10/100Mbps WAN Port
- Wireless Standards: "IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b"
- Frequency: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Button(s): WPS/Reset Button
- Power Supply: 9VDC / 0.6A
- Antenna(s): 2 Fixed Omni Directional Antennas
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 173 x 118 x 33 mm
- Wireless Functions: "Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM, Wireless Statistics"
- Security: "DoS, SPI Firewall
IP Address Filter/MAC Address Filter/Domain Filter
IP and MAC Address Binding"
- DHCP: "Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation"
- Port Forwarding: "Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ"
- Management: Access Control
- Dynamic DNS: "DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP"
- USB Sharing: -
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F ~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F ~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: Wireless Router TL-WR841N
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.6100 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11n
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.