- One Touch Super Range Extension - Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network
- HomePlug AV standard providing up to 600Mbps1 high speed data transmission over a home’s existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Extend 300Mbps wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office
Plug and Play
1. Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet. 2. Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi - and you're done! *Recommended: Press the pair buttons for network security and data encryption. Note: Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit and in set of two or more.
What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s TL-WPA4220 extends your Internet connection to every room of the house through your home’s existing electrical circuitry. The TL-WPA4220 features a Wi-Fi Clone Button enabling Super Range Extension, which means it can automatically copy the SSID and Password of your router. In this way, TL-WPA4220 simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and allows for seamless roaming within your home network.
One Touch Super Range Extension
With a Wi-Fi Clone Button enabling Super Range Extension, the TL-WPA4220 can automatically copy the wireless network name (SSID) and Password of your router at the push of a button. After the pressing the button, you can place the powerline adapter anywhere you want wired or wireless access and enjoy seamless networking across your entire home or office.
Up to 600Mbps - Ideal for HD Video Streaming
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-WPA4220 provides you with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 600Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. It is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers, game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
Extend WiFi Coverage to Every Room
With wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, you can effortlessly extend your WiFi network via the existing powerline and broadcast a wireless signal to share with all your WiFi enabled devices in another area of your home or office.
- Kit/Single: Single
- Wireless: Yes
- Wired Transfer Rate: 500 Mbps
- Wireless Transfer Rate: 300 Mbps
- Standards and Protocols: "HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.11b/g/n"
- Interface(s): 2 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
- AC Pass Through: No
- Button(s): "Pair, Reset, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone"
- LED: "PWR, PLC, ETH, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone"
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 5.308W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 5.086W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 4.170W (220V/50Hz)
- Range: 300 Meters over electrical circuit
- Modulation Technology: OFDM (PLC)
- Encryption: "Powerline Security:
WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Encryption"
- Environment (℃): Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F ~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F ~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: Powerline Ethernet Adapter TL-WPA4220
6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.3500 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.