1080p Smart Home Security Camera
- Crystal Clear Video – Sharp and clear, wide-angle 1080p video makes sure you never miss a thing. Manually zoom in to get a closer look to what's going on. Even at night, the camera will detect activity 25 ft. (7.6 meters) away with Night Vision.
- 2-Way Audio – Communicate clearly with whoever you see on camera. Whether it’s your kids sneaking a cookie before dinner or your pets laying on the sofa, use 2-way audio to remind them to make better choices.
- Easy Setup – Get the best angle and video from your Kasa Cam with an easy to adjust camera stand. Place it on a flat surface and start monitoring or use the magnetic base to affix it to your fridge.
- Instant Notifications – With motion and sound detection, the Kasa Smart app alerts you of activity that matters and sends notifications straight to your smartphone.
- Watch from Anywhere – Watch live or recorded video at any time on your smartphone with the free Kasa Smart app. Even stream live video to any Alexa or Google Assistant* supported display, like a Fire TV or Google Chromecast.
Ready for Anything
You never want anything to happen to your home, but on the rare chance it does, Kasa Cam is ready to capture it.
Feel Like You’re There
Sharp and clear, wide-angle 1080p video makes sure you never miss a thing. Manually zoom in to get a closer look to what’s going on. Even at night, the camera will detect activity 25 ft. away with Night Vision.
See something special happening? Turn on the live stream and manually record what is happening.
Control with Your Voice
Watch live or recorded video at any time on your smartphone with the free Kasa Smart app. Even stream live video to any Alexa or Google Assistant supported display, like a Fire TV or Google Chromecast.
Kasa Cam makes it easy to keep an eye on your family with instant notifications and motion and audio detection. Control what alerts you receive by creating up to 4 custom activity zones, at no charge, around areas that are important to you.
Protect Every Pixel
We know your privacy is important to you, which is why every bit of your video is protected with industry-standard 128 bit AES encryption with SSL/TLS.
Easy Setup with the Kasa App
Kasa Cam includes a mounting bracket for easy wall placement and a magnetic base for installing on metal surfaces without drilling. Get the camera up and running in just minutes by downloading the Kasa app and following the simple instructions.
- #Hide#Suitable for Outdoor: No
- Wired/Wireless: Wireless
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7""
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Lens: "F: 2.0, f: 3.21 mm"
- Viewing Angle (degrees): FOV = 130°
- IR Working Distance: up to 25 ft
- Video Compression: H.264
- Frame Rate & Res.: Up to 30fps at 1920x1080
- Video Streaming: 1080P
- Image Settings: Rotation
- Audio Features: 2-Way audio
Audio Input: Built-in microphone
Audio Output: Built-in speaker
Audio Compression: AAC
- Wireless Features: "Wireless Data Rates:
Frequency: 2.4G, 5G(Band1 Band4)
Wireless Transmit Power: High"
- Management: 2 Relay Remote Simultaneous Users
Viewing and recording up to 36 cameras
Kasa Smart App
- External Power Supply: Power Adapter
- Weight/Dimensions: 79 x 79 x 136.73 mm
- Environment: "Operating Temperature 0C~40C
Storage Temperature -20C~70C
Operating Humidity 10%~95%RH, Non-condensing
Storage Humidity 5%~90%RH, Non-condensing"
- Package Contents: 1 x Kasa Cam
1 x Camera Stand with Magnetic Base
1 x Mounting Plate
3 x Mounting Screws
1 x Power Adapter
10 ft USB Cable
Quick Start Guide
- Package Weight: 0.5980 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.