The Original Dark Phantom
- Blade-shaped ARGB front panel cuts a way out for the gaming world
- Mesh design provides better systematic airflow
- Inbuilt RGB module for changing the lighting of the blade at will (connect the module with the LED mode button for direct LED control)
- Connect the module with the motherboard for changing 16.8 million possible colours in sync
- Removable magnetic dust filter on top & bottom creates more airflow
- Removable dust filter at the bottom is easy to be taken off and cleaned
- x1 pre-installed 120mm fan at the rear, supports up to 120mm radiator
- Neat interior structure for high-performance gear and updates (x7 expansion slots, comes with additional x3 PCI-E Slot covers in tool box)
DP501 is the first gaming case of another Antec new gaming series - Dark Phantom. As the Original Dark Phantom, DP501 exudes a beautiful simplicity and provides fair room for high-end components and cooling system. The design is simple but not flashy. Even though, we still make every detail perfect with effort. The ARGB blade front panel design reflects the simplicity of DP501. It is also a perfect choice for gamers who donít want fancy elements.
An Unnoticed Trait Of The Blade
Blade-shaped ARGB fromt panel cuts a way out for the gaming world. Mesh design provides better systematic airflow.
Built-In Lighting Controller
Discover true immersion and personalize your ARGB colours with the built-in LED Controller which can connect up to 6 fans simultaneously allowing you to customize to your heart's content. An LED mode button is also located on the I/O port on the top of the chassis for direct access to colour control.
Compatibility With RGB Software
The Dark Phantom has extensive lighting options and is compatible with all the industry-leading RGB software including ASRock PolyChrome Sync, ASUS AURA Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and can also be controlled via the controller or hub. Connect your motherboard to the module and access 16.8 million unique colours, allowing you to enjoy immersive lighting to accentuate your gameplay to the next level.
- Form Factor: ATX
- #Hide#Small Form Factor: No
- Power Supply Wattage: No PSU
- Motherboard Support: "ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX"
- #Hide#Window: Yes (Window)
- #Hide#LED Lighting: Yes (LED Lighting)
- Connectors / Controls: 2 x USB 3.0
1 x Headphone Out
1 x Mic In
1 x Power Button
1 x Reset Button
1 x RGB LED Control Button
- Drive Bays: 4 x 2.5"" Internal
2 x 3.5"" Internal
- Expansion Slots: 7 Expansion Slots
- Cooling System: Included
1 x rear 120mm fan
3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm front
2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm top
1 x 120mm rear
Water Cooling options:
Front: Up to 360mm radiator
Top: Up to 280mm raadiator
Rear 120mm radiator
- Colour: Black
- Material: SPCC & Plastic
Tempered Glass Side Window
- Compatability: Max GX Card length: 360mm
Max CPU Cooler height: 165mm
- Weight/Dimensions: 5.57 kg
443 x 210 x 484 mm (DxWxH)
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Weight: 6.5000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.