Be Quiet! Silent Base 600 Gaming Case (Orange Trim)
- Outstanding performance thanks to an innovative construction that assures excellent cooling efficiency and a perfect air-circulation at well-known whisper-quiet operation
- Excellent usability with simplest mounting and tool-free fitting of drives, an intelligent and adaptable cable solution, and air intake filters that are easily accessed for cleaning
- Ample space and cutouts are provided for high-end components of today and tomorrow, including space for water cooling radiators
- Two pre-installed Pure Wings 2 fans feature nine airflow-optimized fan blades and are decoupled from the case to circulate air with a minimum of vibration and the quietest possible operation
- Side panel with adjustable vent that can be closed for silent operation, partially open for increased air intake or open with an additional fan for higher cooling performance
- Professional cable management is supported with generous space for organizing cables, silicone rubber grommets, and carefully placed pass-throughs
- Form follows function principle maximizes performance; the look of the case is based upon its intended function and purpose
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
Unique Performance and Usability
be quiet! is justifiably famous for making some of the most technologically advanced, and absolutely the quietest, PC equipment available. True to the motto “form follows function” the PC case Silent Base 600 Orange offers the perfect symbiosis of noise prevention and cooling performance, a good usability and an extensive capacity for high-end hardware.
With a targeted combination of unique airflow control and sound insulation features, Silent Base 600 is a truly superior case ideal for high-end gaming gear and for quiet systems.
• High resolution gaming and multimedia systems
• Overclocked systems
• Any PC that requires superior quietness, such as audio editing, studio work — or simply a gaming and multimedia system in your living room
Very Silent Operation
• The innovative construction of the front, side and top covers optimize case airflow for perfect air circulation, reducing turbulence and generating superior cooling at lower fan speeds for exceedingly quiet operation
• Sound insulation material on the side panels and the front also reduces vibrations and provides even more stability
• Two pre-installed Pure Wings 2 fans (one Pure Wings 2 140mm in the front, one Pure Wings 2 120mm at the rear) include an array of optimizations for quiet airflow
- unique airflow-optimized fan blade design reduces noise-generating fan turbulence
- high-quality sleeved bearing
- switching, noise-cancelling circuitry
- fans are decoupled from the case with special mounts, reducing transmission of vibration and noise
• Hard drive cage features unique, specially designed silicone rubber anti-vibration rails that fully decouple drives to eliminate any transmission of vibration to the case
• The upper cover air ducts are designed to channel cooling airflow. The rear opening allows air to exit the chassis while reducing the noise passing through the front panel
• Adjustable side panel vent allows users to fine tune airflow or even add a fan if needed
• Additional fan mounting of up to five fans at the top, bottom, front and the side panel
• Convenient 3-step fan controller for up to three 3-pin fans
• Water cooling ready for high-performance systems. Three areas are provided for radiators: below the top cover, in the HDD section and in the rear of the case
• Organized cable routing assures a better look, but more importantly it also provides for efficient airflow, better cooling, and therefore quieter operation
• The unique, specially designed front panel intake system allows cool air to enter the case while greatly eliminating almost all of the noise that is allowed back out
• The top cover allows hot air to exit the case while greatly reducing the noise experience
• The chassis is fitted with a side panel that offers more internal space, allowing use of high-end hardware and cooler such as the Dark Rock series
• The U-shaped edges on the side panels reduce vibration and improve case stability
• Side panel vents can be closed for silent operation, open or partially open in different amounts for increased air intake, or open with an additional fan for forced ventilation of high-performance systems
• The drive cage can be re-arranged to fit different hardware setups
• All relevant openings are protected with removable, cleanable filters to keep your system clean of heat-trapping dust
• Generous space and flexibility supports all manner of high-end hardware
• Thoughtful design supports professional cable management:
- innovative side panel design provides more space for cable management behind the M/B tray
- silicone rubber grommets on the M/B tray hold cables from shifting
• Motherboard tray is provided with large, convenient cut-outs for CPU cooler back plates that will ensure compatibility with current and future CPU sockets
• Tool-less drive mounting allows drive configuration and reconfiguration in minutes
- tool-less mounting system for 5.25” drives like ODD, fan controllers etc.
- the silicone rubber rails allow fast and secure tool-less 3.5” HDD mounts
- the case can fit three 2.5” SSD
- one mounting bay in the 3.5” HDD cage
- two additional mounting bays behind the M/B tray
• Easy to remove dust filters are user-friendly and easy to clean
Outstanding Service and Support
• 3-years manufacturer's warranty
• Quick support is available via our international hotline, Mondays to Fridays from 9:00am to 5:30pm CET: +49 (0) 40-736 76 86 - 98
- Form Factor: ATX
- #Hide#Small Form Factor: No
- Power Supply Wattage: No PSU
- Motherboard Support: "ATX, Micro ATX"
- #Hide#LED Lighting: No
- Connectors / Controls: 2 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
HD Audio In/Out
- Drive Bays: 3 x 5.25""
3 x 3.5""
3 x 2.5""
- Expansion Slots: 7 x Expansion Slots
- Cooling System: Included
1 x 140mm Pure Wing 2 Fans
1 x 120mm Pure Wing 2 Fans
1 x Front 140mm
2 x Top 140/120mm
1 x Bottom 140/120mm
1 x Side Panel 120mm
- .: Side panel with adjustable vent
Water cooling ready
- Colour: Black and Orange
- Material: "Covers: ABS Plastic
Side Panel: 0,7mm Steel
Front Panel: ABS Plastic
Stands: ABS Plastic, Rubber"
- Compatability: VGA card:
Upper HDD cage installed: 294 mm
Without upper HDD cage: 413 mm
Max CPU cooler length - up to 170 mm
Maximum dimensions excl. bottom fan - 290 mm
Maximum dimensions incl. bottom fan - 160 mm
- Weight/Dimensions: 7.84 kg
495 x 230 x 493 mm
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Weight: 9.5300 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.