Exceptionally Silent and Functional
- Highly versatile construction with repositionable HDD slots and a removable ODD cage
- Optimized for liquid cooling with three specially designed areas of up to 360mm to add water cooling radiators
- Adjustable top cover vent that can be closed for absolute silence, partially open for more air exhaust or fully open, with the added possibility to mount a radiator
- High-quality, fully windowed side panel made of tinted and tempered glass
- Whisper-quiet operation thanks to two pre-installed Pure Wings 2 fans featuring nine airflow-optimized fan blades that reduce turbulence while increasing the air pressure
- Completely sound insulated with integrated dampening material on top, side and front
- Professional cable management is adaptable with extensive cable routing options
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
Pure Base 600 Window is truly multi-talented, offering a great deal of functionality and features for an attractive price. This case sets new standards in its performance class with high installation flexibility and effective cooling performance.
Smart usability features and whisper-quiet operation enable you to realize almost any system configuration you desire for your ATX or micro ATX PC. It’s simply the perfect base to build your system on.
• Air-cooled and water-cooled systems
• Any PC that requires superior levels of quietness, such as audio editing, studio work — or simply a gaming and multimedia system for your living room
Highly Versatile Design
• Case offers a wide range of possibilities for system component selection
• Truly versatile thanks to repositionable and removable HDD slots
• Removable ODD cage for maximum flexibility of water cooling and drives
• Three repositionable HDD slots allow installation of even the biggest graphics cards
• Adjustable top cover vent can be closed for absolute silence, partially opened for more air exhaust or fully open, with the added possibility of mounting a water cooling radiator
Silent and Reliable Cooling
• Two pre-installed Pure Wings 2 fans (120mm at the rear, 140mm at the front) that include an array of enhancements for quiet airflow
- unique airflow-optimized fan blade design reduces noise-generating fan turbulence
- high-quality sleeved bearing
- switching, noise-cancelling circuitry
• Design permits the installation of up to four additional cooling fans
• Integrated 3-step fan controller for up to three fans
• Airflow follows a clear path, to quietly and efficiently lower the system temperature. All exhaust air is directed to the rear, to further minimize any noise experienced
• Optimized for liquid cooling, with specially designed areas to add radiators up to 360mm on front, top and rear
• Sound insulating material on top, side and front that dampens vibration and further guarantees silent operation
Elegant Look and Functional Handling
• Stylish design with high-quality materials - the hallmark of be quiet! cases
• High-quality side window of 4mm tinted and tempered glass
• Motherboard tray features large cutouts for the CPU cooler backplate, supporting all present and future socket designs
• Professional cable management is adaptable with extensive cable routing options
• Compatibility with all be quiet! products and all available graphics cards
- Form Factor: ATX
- #Hide#Small Form Factor: No
- Power Supply Wattage: No PSU
- Motherboard Support: "ATX, Micro ATX"
- #Hide#Window: Yes (Window)
- #Hide#LED Lighting: No
- Connectors / Controls: 2 x USB 3.0
HD Audio In/Out
- Drive Bays: 2 x 5.25""
3 x 3.5""
8 x 2.5""
- Expansion Slots: 7 x Expansion Slots
- Cooling System: Included
1 x 140mm Pure Wing 2 Fans
1 x 120mm Pure Wing 2 Fans
1 x Front 140/120mm
2 x Top 140/3 x 12mm
- .: "Radiator Installation Support:
Front (mm)120, 140, 240, 280, 360
Top (mm)120, 240, 360
- Colour: Black
- Material: Top Cover: ABS Plastic
Side panel: 4mm tempered glass
Front panel: ABS Plastic
Stands: ABS Plastic
- Compatability: VGA card:
HDD cage installed: 280 mm
Without HDD cage: 425 mm
Max CPU cooler height - up to 165 mm
Maximum dimensions excl. bottom fan - 210 mm
Maximum dimensions incl. bottom fan - 210 mm
- Weight/Dimensions: 8.45 kg
excl. stands (LxWxH) 492 x 220 x 445 mm
incl. stands (LxWxH) 492 x 220 x 470 mm
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Weight: 9.5500 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.