- Combination Front Panel - Mesh and semi transparent panel, along with the underlying 2 x RGB fans, give the G-Force a unique look
- I/O Ports - 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, HD Audio and black coloured plastic with a front door and metal mesh
- Additional ports / features - 2 x fan controllers (Controlling 2 fans each) and card reader (Positioned behind the door)
- Side Window - Clear side window, allowing the user to show off their internal components
- Large GPU Support - With support for up to 380mm graphics card
- Large Cooler Support - A maximum height of 161mm for CPU coolers and a plastic top cover with metal mesh
- Internal Cable Management - A maximum depth of 28mm, allowing for the cables to be routed to keep the components cooler and looking less cluttered
- Up to 7 x 120mm Fans - 2 at the front (2 x RGB fan included), colours include Red, Blue, Green, Cyan, Yellow, White and Purple. 2 at the Top, 2 at the bottom (internal) and 1 at the rear of the case
- Water Cooling support - A 240mm water cooling raditator can be fitted at either the front or the top of the case
- Max. PSU Length - A PSU with a max. length of 220mm (allowing 50mm for cables from PSU) can be fitted
The G-Force is a midi tower gaming case with a combination of metal mesh / semi transparent front panel and a plastic front door makes this different to other CiT models.
The two 120mm RGB front fans and 1 x 120mm RGB rear fan, give the G-Force a unique style, whilst keeping the system cool. With the ability to install up to 7 x 120mm fans (3 included), or up to 5 fans and a water cooling kit with a 240mm radiator (which can be positioned at either the front or the top of the case), the CiT G-Force should keep even the most demanding gaming system cool.
The I/O Ports are conveniently located at the top of the case, giving the user easier access. The powder coating to the exterior and internal of the case, complete the luxurious and outstanding design.
With safety in mind, the edges of the G-Force are all rolled to minimise any injuries whilst building the system. The G-Force supports the following motherboard types: ATX, Micro ATX and Mini iTX.
- Form Factor: ATX
- #Hide#Small Form Factor: No
- Power Supply Wattage: No PSU
- Motherboard Support: "ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX"
- #Hide#Window: Yes (Window)
- #Hide#LED Lighting: Yes (LED Lighting)
- Connectors / Controls: 2 x USB 2.0
1 x USB 3.0
- Drive Bays: 1 x 5.25â?? External
2 x 3.5â?? Internal
2 x 2.5â?? Internal
1 x 5.25"" internal
- Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size Expansion Slots
- Cooling System: "Included:
2 x front 120mm RGB LED fans
1 x rear 120mm RGB LED
2 x top 120mm
2 x bottom 120mm
Bottom vent for PSU & HDDs
2 Fan Controllers, controlling up to 4 fans in total"
- Colour: Black
- Material: Body Material: SPCC 0.5mm
Front Bezel Material: Plastic / Mesh
- Compatability: GPU Max Length: 380mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 161mm
Max. PSU Length: 220mm
Front Radiator: 240mm
- Weight/Dimensions: 5.4 kg
223 x 500 x 474mm
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Weight: 6.1000 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.