Raider Mid-Tower Gaming Case 4 x Halo Spectrum RGB Fans Tempered Glass Front and Side MB SYNC
- Stylish Exterior - 4mm thick tempered glass front panel and a full tempered glass left side panel not only gives the Raider a professional look but allows you to show off the lighting coming from your Spectrum fans.
- Fans - Supports up to eight fans with four Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum fans included to give your case some added colour in your finished build.
- Water-Cooling Support - As well as supporting eight fans the Raider supports a radiator up to 240mm at the front, at the top a radiator up to 240mm and at the back a 120mm radiator to give you extensive cooling support.
- PCB Hub - A PCB hub is included and can fit up to 10 devices, 8 5pin fans and 2 3pin LED strips. The PCB hub comes with a SATA connector for easy connectivity and a 3pin ASUS connector is also included connecting to your motherboard so you have the choice of how you want to control your LED's.
- RF Controller - The RF remote controller included gives you the option of six single colours and several different lighting modes so you can stand out from the crowd. With the remote controller being RF it makes it easier and more efficient when you come to change your LED lighting.
- IO Ports - Easy accessible 2 x USB2.0, 1 x USB 3.0 ports on the top with transfer speeds of 5Gbps means you can connect to a range of media devices.
- Removable Dust Filters - A dust filter on the top and bottom of the Raider helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
The CiT Raider is a Mid Tower professional gaming case with a 4mm tempered glass front panel and a full tempered glass left side panel, allowing you to see the light from your Spectrum fans. The Raider comes with a simple and easy to build design and a popular gaming internal structure. You can fit a total of eight fans but it comes with 4 x 120mm Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum LED fans, three at the front and one at the back.
The Raider case comes with a PCB hub that can fit up to 10 devices. 8 5pin fans and 2 3pin LED strips. An RF controller is included. The RF controller means you can use anywhere and lights the fans 6 single colours (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Purple and Yellow) and comes with several different lighting modes so you never run out of ideas. As well has being able to control the lighting, if you choose to have single colour lighting you can control the brightness through the speed buttons on the RF remote but if you choose the Spectrum lighting effect you can control the fan speed through the speed buttons on the RF remote.
A SATA connector and a 3pin Asus connector come with the PCB hub meaning you can control your LED light through your motherboard or other supported devices As well as the RF controller. Giving you more control!
You can enhance your cooling further with room at the front for a radiator up to a 240mm, at the top a radiator up to 240mm and at the back a radiator up to 120mm. This gaming case has good compatibility, it supports ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX and supports ATX power supply up to 185mm in length to give you unlimited options. On the top of the case for easy access is 1 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0 and HD audio allowing you to connect to a variety of devices.
- Form Factor: ATX
- #Hide#Small Form Factor: No
- Power Supply Wattage: No PSU
- Motherboard Support: "ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX"
- #Hide#Window: Yes (Window)
- #Hide#LED Lighting: Yes (LED Lighting)
- Connectors / Controls: 1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
Separate RF Controller for lighting control
- Drive Bays: 2 x 3.5â?? Internal
2 x 2.5â?? Internal
- Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
- Cooling System: Included
3 x front 120mm Halo Dual-Ring Spectrum Fans
1 x rear 120mm Halo Dual-Ring Spectrum
3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm front fans
2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm top
1 x 120mm rear
Water Cooling options:
Front 280 mm radiator
Top 280 mm radiator
- Colour: Black
- Material: Body Material: 0.5mm SPCC
Front Bezel Material: 4mm Tempered Glass
Side Panel: 4mm Tempered Glass
- Compatability: Max PSU Length: 185mm
Max GPU Length: 350mm
Max CPU Cooler Height: 160mm
- Weight/Dimensions: 4.7 kg
201 x 455 x 413mm
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Weight: 6.8000 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.