Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Heatsink & Fan
Compact Cooling, Significant Quiet
Fitting everything you want into a HTPC or small form factor PC can be tough, but quietly cooling those cramped components is a far tougher proposition. The ultra-compact Shadow Rock LP premium CPU cooler efficiently and economically solves this special problem.
If you are seeking the best possible mix of premium cooling performance for restricted space situations, remarkably quiet operations, eye-catching design, and a highly attractive price in the compact CPU cooler segment, seek no further. Shadow Rock LP is the new cooler for you.
High Cooling Efficiency
• High compact cooling capacity of 130W TDP
• Four high-performance 6mm heat pipes carry heat to the optimal locations on the cooling fins
• A silence-optimized Pure Wings 2 120mm PWM fan supports the best balance of cooling performance and quiet operation
• Nine silence-optimized fan blades with high airflow capabilities reduce noise-generating turbulences
• Durable rifle-bearing technology contributes to a long lifespan of up to 80,000 hours
• Even at 100% full fan speed, overall noise is a scant 25.5dB(A)
Highly Compatible, Highly Convenient and Compact Design
• Low-profile design saves space and allows easy access to components even within the tight confines of compact PC enclosures
• Design supports mounting from atop the mainboard, greatly increasing convenience
• Compatibility with all current Intel® and AMD™ sockets
Product Conception, Design and Quality Control in Germany
• Attractive design thanks to aluminum top cover and heat pipe caps
• 3-years manufacturer’s warranty
• Quick support is available via our international hotline, Mondays to Fridays from 9:00am to 5:30pm (CET): +49 (0) 40-736 76 86 - 98
- Type: Heatsink and Fan
- AMD/Intel: Combo
- Compatibility: Intel: 775 / 115X / 1366 / LGA2011 Square ILM
AMD: AM2(+) / AM3(+) / FM1 / FM2(+) / AM4
- TDP: 130 W
- Fan Connector(s): 4-pin
- #Hide#LED Lighting: No
- Colour: Black
- Material: Fin: Aluminium
- Weight: 0.39 kg
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Heatsink Dimensions (LxWxH): (L x W x H) 134 x 122 x 75.4 mm
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: "1,500 RPM"
- Fan Bearing: Rifle Bearing
- Air Flow: 87cfm / 51.4m3/h (@ 12V)
- #Hide#775 Socket: Supports Socket 775
- Noise level: @ 50/75/100%: 14.8 / 18.6 / 25.5 dB(A)
- Power: Input: 1.1W
- Additional Features: See Overview
- MTBF: "80,000 hours"
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.8400 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x
- #Hide#2011(-3) Socket: Supports Socket 2011(-3)
- #Hide#1366 Socket: Supports Socket 1366
- #Hide# AM4 Socket: Supports Socket AM4
- #Hide# AM3(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM3(+)
- #Hide# AM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM2(+)
- #Hide# FM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket FM2(+)
- #Hide#FM1 Socket: Supports Socket FM1
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.