Compact Cooling, Significant Quiet
Shadow Rock TF 2 is the perfect cooler for systems that are restricted in terms of space. It doesn’t just cool the CPU, but also other components near to the socket. Thanks to the top-flow construction and the fact that the baseplate and the cooling fins are directly connected the cooler transfers heat super-fast and generates better cooling efficiency.
If you seek the best possible mix of performance and price in the premium compact CPU cooler segment, your search is over. Shadow Rock TF 2 simply has to be your choice.
Very high cooling performance
• Impressive compact cooling capacity of 160W TDP
• Five high-performance 6mm heat pipes that carry heat straight to the optimal locations on the cooling fins
Extremely Low-Noise Operation
• A silence-optimized 135mm be quiet! fan supports the best balance between cooling performance and quietness
• The fan provides a smooth operation thanks to its nine airflow-optimized fan blades and durable rifle-bearing technology
• Even at 100% fan speed, overall noise is merely 24.4dB(A)
Highly Compatible, Highly Functional Design
• Space-saving top-flow design allows the cooler to fit into cases with limited installation space
• Small, diagonally arranged fins direct the airflow in a way that ensures perfect cooling for the CPU as well as components around the socket
• Direct connection of the baseplate and the cooling fins ensures fast heat transfer and optimum cooling efficiency
• Compatibility with Intel® and AMD™ sockets
Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
• 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
• High-quality aluminum heat pipe caps
• Quick support is available via our international hotline, Mondays to Fridays from 9:00am to 5:30pm CET:
• +49 (0) 40-736 76 86 – 98
- Type: Heatsink and Fan
- AMD/Intel: Combo
- Compatibility: Intel: LGA 775 / 115x / 1366 / 2011(-3) Square ILM / 2066
AMD: AM2(+) / AM3(+) / AM4 / FM1 / FM2(+)
- TDP: 160 W
- Fan Connector(s): 4-pin
- #Hide#LED Lighting: No
- Colour: Black
- Material: Fin material: Aluminum
Base material: Copper
CPU contact surface: CNC machined
- Weight: 0.68 kg
- Fan Dimensions: 135 x 135 x 22 mm
- Heatsink Dimensions (LxWxH): 137 x 165 x 87 mm
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: "1,400 RPM"
- Fan Bearing: Rifle Bearing
- Air Flow: 67.8cfm / 113.8m3/h (@ 12V)
- #Hide#775 Socket: Supports Socket 775
- Noise level: 11.9 / 19.3 / 24.4 dB(A)
- Power: Rated voltage: 12V
Input current: 0.11A
Input power: 1.32W
- Additional Features: See Overview
- MTBF: "80,000 hours (approx.)"
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.1700 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x
- #Hide#2066 Socket: Supports Socket 2066
- #Hide#2011(-3) Socket: Supports Socket 2011(-3)
- #Hide#1366 Socket: Supports Socket 1366
- #Hide# AM4 Socket: Supports Socket AM4
- #Hide# AM3(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM3(+)
- #Hide# AM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM2(+)
- #Hide# FM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket FM2(+)
- #Hide#FM1 Socket: Supports Socket FM1
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.