The Dark Rock Slim offers an exceptionally high cooling performance of 180W TDP and virtually inaudible operation. Perfect for high-end builds with limited space.
- Compact construction does not block memory slots
- Virtually inaudible Silent Wings 3 120mm PWM fan
- Achieves only 23.6dB(A) at maximum fan speed
- Four high-performance copper heat pipes
- Airflow-optimized, wave-contoured cooling fins
- Special black coating with ceramic particles enables perfect heat transfer
- Supports an additional 120mm fan; fan clips are included
- Easily installable black installation kit can be mounted from above
- Brushed aluminum top cover with diamond cut finish
Powerful cooling in small spaces
The compact design achieves excellent heat dissipation in small spaces, making the Dark Rock Slim the perfect solution for high-end builds with limited space. Due to its compact construction no memory slots are blocked.
Virtually Inaudible Operation
Only 23.6dB(A) even at 100% PWM fan speed
The Silent Wings 3 120mm PWM fan features seven airflow-optimized fan blades, a six-pole motor for less vibration and a durable fluid-dynamic bearing. Decoupled fan mounting with vibration-isolating elements on the heat sink.
Exceptionally High Cooling Power
Achieving an incredible performance-to-noise ratio
Dark Rock Slim provides an impressive rating of 180W TDP and achieves low temperatures even during periods of peak CPU performance. It is also possible to add another 120mm fan for even better cooling.
Highly Advanced Design
The core features that result in high-end cooling
Dark Rock Slim is equipped with four advanced technology 6mm copper heat pipes that maximize the heat conductance. Airflow-optimized, wave-contoured cooling fins with small dots on their surfaces increase the air circulation. The special black coating with ceramic particles makes a perfect transfer of heat possible.
- Type: Heatsink and Fan
- AMD/Intel: Combo
- Compatibility: Intel: LGA 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 2011(-3) Square ILM / 2066
AMD: AM2(+) / AM3(+) / AM4 / FM1 / FM2(+)
- TDP: 180W
- Installation: See Video
- #Hide#LED Lighting: No
- Colour: Black
- Material: Fin material: Aluminum
Base material: Copper
CPU contact surface: CNC machined
- Weight: 0.62 kg
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 23 mm
- Dimensions: Overall without mounting material (L x W x H):
72 x 127 x 159.4 mm
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: "100% PWM /12V: 1,500 RPM"
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Noise level: 50/75/100%: 11 / 16.9 / 23.6 dB(A)
- Power: Rated voltage: 12V
Input current: 0.08 A
Input power: 0.96 W
- Additional Features: See Overview
- MTBF: "300,000 hours (approx.)"
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.9840 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x
- #Hide#2066 Socket: Supports Socket 2066
- #Hide#2011(-3) Socket: Supports Socket 2011(-3)
- #Hide#1366 Socket: Supports Socket 1366
- #Hide# AM4 Socket: Supports Socket AM4
- #Hide# AM3(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM3(+)
- #Hide# AM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM2(+)
- #Hide# FM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket FM2(+)
- #Hide#FM1 Socket: Supports Socket FM1
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.