ASUS Dual GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER™ OC Edition 6GB GDDR6 EVO rocks high refresh rates for an FPS advantage without breaking a sweat.
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1860 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1830 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER is up to 20% faster than the original GTX 1660 and up to 1.5X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1060 6GB. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- DirectCU II brings copper heatpipes into direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games. NV Messaging
Turing Architecture Available on GTX 1660 Super Series
The ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super Dual EVO empowers NVIDIA's latest GPU with a serious cooling solution, setting the stage for high-stakes gameplay. An automated production process ensures reliability, tried and true fans let Turing's performance shine. An arsenal of utilities allow you to customize and tweak this powerful hardware, you call the shots. Built to last longer, the ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super Dual EVO is manufactured with axial tech fans, it runs faster and stronger whilst reducing friction and improving cooling efficiency. Utilise Nvidia G-Sync to enjoy smoother framerates and less stutter in your games whilst minimizing the strain on your GPU.
Gain Better Performance with Improved Airflow
Axial-Tech Fan Design
Enjoy better, faster, stronger fan operation with the exclusive Axial-tech fan design which has been newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ASUS cards. These fans use a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Super Efficient Fan Technology
Quiet 0DB Intelligence
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light tasks and gaming in relative silence. As temperatures rise past the threshold during more intense tasks, the fans automatically start up again.
New Quality Standards Through Automation
Built to be More Reliable
All ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme Technology, an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Enjoy a Fast and Smooth Experience Nvidia G-SYNC
Super Fast and Smooth Frame Rates
The GeForce GTX 1660 Super series features NVIDIA G-SYNC display technology for the smoothest and fastest gaming imaginable, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag. Enjoy the latest first-person shooters, sports and action-adventure games at super-fast frame rates, even at the highest graphics settings!
GPU Tweaking Giving you all the Tools to Increase your Performance
Tune up Your System, the Way you Want
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card performance tuning and to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, voltage settings, and more with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. From fine-grain performance tuning to advanced fan control, GPU Tweak II has all the tools you need to get the most out of your graphics card.
Nvidia Turing GPU Architecture
Up to 6 Times Faster Performance
The GTX 1660 Super GPUs are powered by the Turing Architecture, this gives you 6x faster performance over previous-generation graphics cards. Turing uses a new 12nm manufacturing process bringing the latest most powerful GPU architecture to the GTX series.
GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER Features
The essential companion to your GeForce graphics card. Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your games.
Game Reasy Drivers
Get the highest levels of performance, and the smoothest experience possible, from the moment you start playing.
Record and share high-quality gameplay videos, screenshots, and livestreams with your friends.
Turn your screenshots into art with this powerful in-game photo mode that captures 360, HDR, and super-resolution photos.
Power new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming.
Nvidia G-Sync & HDR
Get smooth, tear-free gameplay at refresh rates up to 240 Hz, plus HDR, and more. This is the ultimate gaming display and the go-to equipment for enthusiast gamers.
By combining advanced VR rendering and AI, the GeForce GTX will take VR to a new level of realism.
Stream Like a Pro
Get amazing performance and image quality while livestreaming with optimisation for OBS.
- Chipset Manufacturer: Nvidia
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0
- Graphics Chipset: Nvidia GTX 1660 SUPER
- Memory Size: 6GB
- Memory Type: DDR6
- Memory Interface: 192-bit
- Core Clock: Gaming Mode:
Base: 1530 MHz
Boost: 1830 MHz
Boost: 1860 MHz
- Memory Clock: 14000 MHz
- CUDA Cores / Stream Processors: 1408 CUDA Cores
- Outputs: 1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI 2.0b
1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Resolution: Digital Max Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- DirectX Support: DirectX12
- Multi-GPU Support: None
- Max Display Support: 3
- Cooling: Axial-tech fan design
- PSU Requirements: 450W or greater recommended
- Connectors Required: 1 x 8-pin PCIe Power
- Bundled Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II
- Features: See Overview
- Dimensions: 242 x 130 x 53 mm
- Slot Size: 2.7 Slots
- Accessories: 1 x Quick Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- #Hide#DVI: Yes (DVI)
- #Hide#HDMI: Yes (HDMI)
- #Hide#DisplayPort: Yes (DisplayPort)
- Package Weight: 1.5000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.