ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER OC Edition 4GB GDDR6 rocks high refresh rates without breaking a sweat.
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1800 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1770 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER is up to 50% faster than the original GTX 1650 and up to 2X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1050. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it's a supercharger for today's most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- DirectCU II copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- A Compact design maximizes compatibility.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Alliance products work together flawlessly.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
The TUF Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER stacks an arsenal of weapons that bring reliable 3D horsepower to the TUF Gaming ecosystem. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and features fans with space-grade lubricant that are sealed to IP5X standards. And it's all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF components. If you're looking for the tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF.
Infused with a durable lubricant often found in aerospace applications, these sleeve bearings deliver a quieter acoustic profile than dual ball bearing designs and match their durability.
Copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for improved thermal transfer.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Keep it clean
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It's easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. Passing the IP5X certification means the housing is safe from nasty particulates, so you'll never need that deep clean.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
The PCB is reinforced by a backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
The pieces fit
Perfect proportions maximize compatibility with the latest chassis.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!
We've partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card - and don't be left waiting!
Profit from GPU power
Quantumcloud is a simple and secure service that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by putting your idle GPU to work. Through an easy-to-use app, your computer can help run cloud-based applications, making you money in the process. Earnings are automatically transferred to your WeChat or PayPal account, and your privacy remains intact because Quantumcloud doesn't collect your personal data. Get started making money today!
TUF Compatibility Testing
ASUS TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming Alliance products from our partners are subjected to a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure a seamless plug-and-play experience. All products also share a common design language, making it easier to build an entire battlestation that has a unified aesthetic.
"Extensive" may be an understatement
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
Nvidia G-Sync Technology
This graphics card supports NVIDIA G-SYNC display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
- Chipset Manufacturer: Nvidia
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0
- Graphics Chipset: Nvidia GTX 1650 SUPER
- Memory Size: 4GB
- Memory Type: DDR6
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Core Clock: OC Mode:
1800 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode (Default):
GPU Boost Clock: 1770 MHz
GPU Base Clock: 1530 MHz
- Memory Clock: 12002 MHz
- CUDA Cores / Stream Processors: 1280 CUDA Cores
- Outputs: 1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI 2.0b
1 x Displayport 1.4
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Resolution: Digital Max Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- DirectX Support: DirectX 12
- Multi-GPU Support: None
- Max Display Support: 3
- Cooling: Space-Grade Lubricant
IP5X Dust Resistance
- PSU Requirements: 350W or greater recommended
- Connectors Required: 1 x 6-pin PCIe power
- Bundled Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- Features: See Overview
- Dimensions: 20.6 x 12.4 x 4.6 cm
- Slot Size: 2.3 Slots
- Accessories: 1 x Quick Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- #Hide#DVI: Yes (DVI)
- #Hide#HDMI: Yes (HDMI)
- #Hide#DisplayPort: Yes (DisplayPort)
- Package Weight: 1.1000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.