AMD AM4 B450 ATX gaming motherboard with DDR4 3200MHz support, SATA 6Gbps, HDMI 2.0, dual NVMe M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2, and Aura Sync RGB LED lighting
- AM4 socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen™ processors
- Fast memory and storage: Dual-channel DDR4 3200MHz (OC) and NVM Express® RAID supported.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, plus ASUS LANGuard and GameFirst technologies.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action.
- Gamer’s Guardian: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
Solid Hardware Specs for Gaming and More
With ample power to fuel Ryzen's cores, plus cooling, storage and connectivity options for a range of hardware, the ROG Strix B450-F Gaming motherboard has everything you need to build on a budget or load up with high-performance components to game in the big leagues.
Design, Customisation and Setup
A host of design touches, customization options, comprehensive validation lists, and the most diverse ecosystem of components in the industry make building and personalizing a gaming rig with ROG Strix B450-F Gaming wonderfully easy.
Tune your Rig the Way you Want
The ROG Strix B450-F Gaming motherboard features firmware controls and software utilities crafted for all skill levels, making first-time setup, tuning, and system maintenance simple. With options from overclocking and cooling to managing network performance and audio characteristics, you can configure your ROG Strix gaming build to perform the way you want.
The Power of AMD
AM4 socket for AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics / Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
The AMD Ryzen™ processor is based on the innovative Zen core architecture and features up to eight cores and Radeon™ Vega integrated graphics. Together with dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 5Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 1 and 16 PCI Express® 3.0/2.0 lanes, these AMD AM4-socket processors deliver superb computing performance.
AMD B450 chipset
The AMD B450 chipset delivers high performance and flexibility with the latest AMD AM4-socket Ryzen™ processors. It also offers AMD StoreMI storage acceleration technology and provides two 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen2 ports, two USB 3.1 Gen1 ports, and four 6Gbps SATA ports for faster data retrieval.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: ATX
- Socket: AMD AM4
- Chipset: AMD B450
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR4
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 4 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: 3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz
- Maximum Memory: 64GB
- Graphics: Integrated in the AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
- Graphics Ports: 1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort
- Multi-GPU Support: Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX Technology
- PCI Express: 2nd/1st Gen Ryzen CPUs:
2 x PCIe 3.0 x16
Ryzen with Vega Graphics CPUs:
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
AMD B450 chipset:
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16
3 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- PCI: -
- Storage: 6 x SATA III
1 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280) - SATA & PCIe
1 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280/22110) - PCIe
- RAID: "RAID 0, 1, 10"
- Wireless: -
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
- USB Ports Supported: "2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A (at back)
6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (4 at back, 2 at mid-board)
6 x USB 2.0 (2 at back, 4 at mid-board)"
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen2
4 x USB 3.1 Gen1
2 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jacks
- Internal I/O Connectors: 2 x Aura RGB Strip
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1
2 x USB 2.0
2 x M.2 Socket 3
1 x TPM
1 x COM port
6 x SATA 6Gb/s
1 x CPU Fan
1 x CPU OPT Fan
3 x Chassis Fan
1 x AIO_PUMP
1 x 24-pin EATX
- .: 1 x 8-pin EATX 12V
1 x Front audio
1 x System panel
1 x Thermal sensor
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.5600 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#M.2 Slot(s): Yes (M.2)
- #Hide#RGB Lighting: Yes (RGB)
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 1 x LAN
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: GB LAN
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.