Intel LGA 1151 ATX motherboard with AI Overclocking, quad-GPU support, DDR4 4266 MHz, Dual M.2, Intel Optane memory ready, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C and front-panel connectors
- Quad-GPU supports: Fits up to four dual-slot graphics cards and supports NVIDIA® SLI™ or AMD CrossFireX™ GPU configurations.
- AI overclocking: Quickly optimises your CPU performance based on the CPU and cooler, achieving results that are extremely close to manual tuning by experts.
- OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimisations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Enhanced power solution: Premium components provide better power efficiency
- UEFI BIOS: New UEFI options include a search function that allows you to find settings easily
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and water pump, via Fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
- Dual M.2 heatsink: Ultra-efficient heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperature for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability
- Ultra-fast storage: dual M.2 and U.2, plus USB 3.1 Gen 2 with Type-A and Type-C ports onboard and a front-panel connector.
WS Z390 PRO fits up to four dual-slot graphics cards and supports both NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ for multi-GPU setups that harness the full power of the latest graphics technologies, delivering the best performance for design, modeling, medical research and processing-intensive simulation and rendering applications.
Tune it your way
WS Z390 PRO simplifies CPU overclocking with software and extensive tweaking options that give beginners and seasoned overclockers alike the tools to build well-tuned machines. A new memory trace layout provides stability and compatibility for both traditional DIMMs and RGB-infused memory, letting you pair a broad choice of DRAM kits with your build.
ASUS AI Overclocking makes automatic tuning faster and smarter than ever before. Available in Windows or directly through the UEFI, it profiles the CPU and cooling to predict the optimal configuration for each individual system.
Take care of complex tuning with just one click. ASUS 5-Way Optimisation is a system-wide tuning utility that overclocks the processor and tunes fan speeds to ensure the best balance between cooling and acoustics. The automated CPU tuning feature of 5-Way Optimisation leverages the same onboard intelligence as AI Overclocking, but goes further by running a Prime95 based stress test to deliver a result that's well-tuned from the get-go.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
he UEFI BIOS is an early waypoint on any PC-building journey, and WS Z390 PRO offers one of the best in the business.
Cool and Reliable
Designed to tackle compute workloads WS Z390 PRO has enhanced power delivery for multithreaded processors and an array of controllable headers for liquid loops and air coolers.
Cooler by design
WS Z390 PRO features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
Keep your SSD cooler
WS Z390 PRO has an ultra-efficient heatsink to reduce M.2 SSD temperatures for optimal storage performance and improved SSD longevity.
Intel Z390 chipset
The Intel® Z390 is a single-chipset design that supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilising serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the chipset provides a maximum of six USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel Z390 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for Socket 1151 for 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors
This motherboard supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
- Motherboard Type: Server / Workstation
- Form Factor: ATX
- Socket: Intel 1151 - Coffee Lake
- Chipset: Intel Z390
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR4
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 4 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: 4266(O.C.)/4200(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3800(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz
- Maximum Memory: 64GB
- Graphics: Supports Intel HD Graphics
- Graphics Ports: 1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort
- Multi-GPU Support: Supports NVIDIA Quad-GPU SLI
Supports NVIDIA 4-Way SLI
Supports AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX
Supports AMD 4-Way CrossFireX
- PCI Express: 4 x PCIe 3.0 x16
1 x PCIe x4
- Storage: 6 x SATA III
2 x M.2 x4 (2242/2260/2280/22110) - SATA & PCIe
2 x U.2
- RAID: "RAID 0, 1, 5, 10"
- Wireless: -
- LAN: Dual GB LAN
- Audio: Realtek ALC S1220A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound 3
- USB Ports Supported: "6 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (5 Type-A & 1 Type-C at back)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (2 Type-A or C at mid-board)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (at mid-board)
6 x USB 2.0 ports (4 at back, 2 at mid-board)"
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
2 x LAN (RJ45)
6 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (5 Type-A+1 Type-C)
4 x USB 2.0
1 x USB BIOS Flashback Button
1 x 8-channel Audio I/O
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
1 x USB 2.0
2 x M.2
1 x TPM
6 x SATA 6Gb/
1 x CPU Fan
1 x CPU OPT Fan
3 x Chassis Fan
1 x H_AMP fan
1 x W_PUMP+
1 x Thunderbolt
- .: 1 x 6-pin EATX 12V
1 x 24-pin EATX
2 x 8-pin EATX 12V
1 x Front audio
1 x System panel
1 x 5-pin EXT_FAN
1 x MemOK! II switch
1 x Power-on button
1 x Reset button
1 x Clear CMOS button
2 x U.2
1 x COM port
1 x RGB
- Accessories: ASUS Q-Shield
1 x 2-Way SLI bridge
1 x COM port cable
6 x SATA cables
2 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x CPU installation tool
3-Way & 4-Way SLI bridges
1 x Q-Connector
1 x 2-port USB 2.0 module
1 x Ext Cable for RGB strips
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.0000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#M.2 Slot(s): Yes (M.2)
- #Hide#RGB Lighting: No
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 2 x LAN
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: GB LAN
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.