- Easy Installation – Plug the adapter into an available PCI-E slot to upgrade your desktop
- High-Speed Wi-Fi – Up to 1200 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds (867 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band)
- 802.11ac Dual Band – 3 times faster than the 802.11n standard, perfect for high-intensity network usage
- Beamforming – Wi-Fi signals are strengthened towards a certain direction where client exists
- Multiple-Size Brackets – Low profile and full height brackets are both provided, suitable for all PCs
- 2x2 MIMO – Users can easily access a high-speed wireless connection
- Broad Wireless Range – Two external antennas ensure greater Wi-Fi coverage and enhanced stability
802.11ac - Dual Band Wi-Fi for Faster Connections
TP-LINK's Archer T4E supports the advanced Wi-Fi standard of IEEE 802.11ac, offering 3 times transferring rates as IEEE 802.11n. You can send emails and browse the web with 2.4GHz network, while keeping the speedy 5GHz band free for gaming, HD streaming and other bandwidth intensive applications.
Greater Coverage with Beamforming
Beamforming technology smartly focuses Wi-Fi signals towards connected devices for stable connections and boosted range.
Heat Sink for Ultimate Stability
A heat sink helps to dissipate the thermal energy generated by the adapter, which in turn improves stability. Additionally, lower temperatures help to extend the product lifespan.
External Antennas for More Targeted signal
Two external antennas utilize the latest wireless technology to achieve stable connections and boosted coverage.
Simple software installation with the intuitive Utility on the provided CD
WAP,WPA/WPA2,WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption standards ensure your data is safe from intruders
Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP(32/64 bit)
In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is also provided for mini tower computer cases
- Adapter Type: PCI Express Adapter
- Interface(s): PCI Express
- Transmission Method: Wireless
- Max Data Transfer Rate: 867 Mbps
- Dual Band: Yes
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11n/g/b 2.4 GHz
- Antenna: 2 x Dual Band Detachable Antennas
- Frequency: 2.4GHz: 300Mbps
- Wireless Modes: Infrastructure mode
- Wireless Security: "Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA/WAP2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, 802.1x"
- Modulation Technology: "DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM"
- Dimensions: 120.8 x 115.2 x 21.5 mm
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0~40 degrees (32~104)
Storage Temperature: -40~70 degrees (-40~158)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: PCI Express Adapter Archer T4E
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.3080 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.