- AMD AM4 Socket CPU
- High-Speed DDR4 Memory
- Dual Ultra M.2 (NVMe)
- 2x 2.5” SATA6Gb Hard Drive
- Support RAID 0/1 function
- HDMI, DisplayPort, D-Sub
- AMD Fluid Motion Technology
- M.2 For Wi-Fi Module
- USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C
Small APU Form Factor
AMD AM4 Socket CPU
- Support Raven Ridge, Bristol Ridge, up to 65W
- Support MAX Height -46mm CPU Cooler
Insane Memory Performance
ASRock DeskMini A300 supports Dual Channel DDR4-3200+MHz (OC) memory, up to 32GB. Thanks to high speed memory and Radeon™ Graphics, DeskMini A300 provides awesome 3D performance.
ASRock DeskMini A300 supports up to 4 Storages
- M2_1 M.2 (2280) –PCIe Gen3 x4
- M2_2 M.2 (2280) –PCIe Gen3 x2/x4
- 2x 2.5” SATA 6Gb SSD/HDD Tray
Mini Home Data Center
DeskMini A300 supports RAID 0/1 function! Build mini data center at home!
- RAID 0 –offers superior I/O performance
- RAID 1 –protects critical data in mirrored data
Heatsink on MOSFET
ASRock DeskMini A300 features with Aluminum MOSFET Heatsink provides great heat dissipation to ensure system stable in loading.
DeskMini A300 supports 3 display output simultaneously
Expanding desktop by multiplying your screen area. With multiple monitors, games become more immersive, workstations become more useful and you become more productive.
AMD Fluid Motion
- Smooth video playback with lower power APUs.
- High Quality Frame Rate Conversion
- Interpolates frames using GPU compute
- Removes Video Judder
A Type-C USB 3.1 Gen1 connector for fast charging and delivering up to 5Gbps data transfer rates.
- Tower / Small Form Factor: Small Form Factor
- Processor: None
- Chipset: "Supports AMD AM4 Socket CPUs (Raven Ridge, Bristol Ridge, up to 65W)"
- Graphics: Integrated AMD Radeon Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU
Integrated AMD Radeon R-Series Graphics in A-series APU
- Processor: None
- Memory: None
- Memory Details: "2 x SO-DIMM DDR4 , Max. 32GB (non-ECC)"
- Hard Drive: None
- Optical Drive: None
- Supported Drives: M.2_1: Type 2280 PCIe Gen3 x4
M.2_2: Type 2280 PCIe Gen3 x4
2 x SATA 6Gb 2.5-inch 7mm/9.5mm (RAID 0/1)
- Operating System: No O/S
- Front I/O: 1 x Head Phone with Mic Jack
1 x Mic-In
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A
- Back I/O: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A
1 x USB 2.0 Type-A
1 x VGA
1 x HDMI (4K@60Hz)
1 x DisplayPort (4K@60Hz)
- LAN: GB LAN
- Wireless: M.2 Wi-Fi Kit available separately (see related products)
- Sound: Realtek ALC233
- Expansion: 1 x USB 2.0 Header
1 x Front Panel Header
2 x 4-Pin Fan Connectors
1 x DC-In Jack (Supports 19V Power Adapters)
1 x 4-Pin Audio Header
1 x 2-Pin Chassis Intrusion Header
- Power Unit: 120W/19V Adapter
- Keyboard and Mouse: No
- Dimensions: 155 x 155 x 80 mm
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Accessories: 2 x SATA Data with Power Cable
1 x Screws Pack
- Package Weight: 2.0000 kg
- Package Type: Retail
- Warranty: 2 Years
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.