The ability to operate and manage a control installation over the internet offers scores of benefits, and renders the installation of separate software on control and service PCs unnecessary. Managing data, reading off trend storage and displaying it graphically, setting values and retrieving documents are all possible when using the Compri HX WebEngine from Priva. Project software is installed on the Compri HX WebEngine and started up in the controllers. For the end-user, installer and advisor this is the solution for remote management over the internet or locally over the network using web technology. The Compri HX WebEngine incorporates all technology locally and provides a thinclient solution so that the central version management of software applications is not necessary. The Compri HX WebEngine makes it possible to save and read out documents, control cabinet diagrams and handbooks. The Watchdog functionality that ensures optimum reliability, and the handling of (alarm) notifications by e-mail or SMS can be set up with ease. Priva TC WebVision is the webserver application with full visualisation capability for use in an internet browser for remote operation of Priva Top Control systems. In addition, complete trend storage can be provided using TC History (MS-SQL). The Compri HX WebEngine can be used in a whole number of projects: large or small, new-build or renovation, single buildings or multi-site projects. A reliable system that is simple to integrate with all Priva systems, including older Priva systems.
Features of Compri HX WebEngine
• Management of one project (Top Control or older Priva systems)
• Operation over ADSL, UMTS or Ethernet
• Communication with the project over ethernet or serial port
• Including Top Control license with TC LAN Manager, 1x TC Vision user, 2x TC WebVision users and TC History (625 data points)
• Trend storage of the Top Control project with 1,2 Gb storage cappacity in MS-SQL database (2 Gb storage cappacity from TC 6.6.1)
• Possible to install the most recent Top Control version
• Data storage and read offs in PDF Viewer are possible (of control cabinet diagrams, handbooks and technical documents)
• (Alarm) notifications via e-mail and SMS (both 2 addresses) for a maximum of 50 notification groups
• Watchdog functionality guarantees the continuous operation of the system
• Start-up over the internet is possible with TC Select
• ESET NOD32 antivirus system
• Link to document portal from TC WebVision Hardware Specifications Installed Standard DIN rail installation, except the included power adapter -VIA ULV Eden 1 GHz processor -2 Gbyte memory -Fanless chassis -9V ~ 36V DC in. -CE, FCC, RoHS. Dimensions: WxHxD (mm): 60 x 169 x 136 mm / WxHxD (Inch): 2.36” x 6.65” x 4.9”. Communication ports: -4x RS-232 -4x USB 2.0 -1x VGA DB15 -2x LAN RJ45 GbE.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Why not be the first?
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0800 880 3678, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0800 880 3678 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.