The ability to operate and manage a control installation over the internet offers scores of benefits, and renders the installation of separate software on control and service PCs unnecessary. Managing data, reading off trend storage and displaying it graphically, setting values and retrieving documents are all possible when using the Compri HX WebEngine from Priva. Project software is installed on the Compri HX WebEngine and started up in the controllers. For the end-user, installer and advisor this is the solution for remote management over the internet or locally over the network using web technology. The Compri HX WebEngine incorporates all technology locally and provides a thinclient solution so that the central version management of software applications is not necessary. The Compri HX WebEngine makes it possible to save and read out documents, control cabinet diagrams and handbooks. The Watchdog functionality that ensures optimum reliability, and the handling of (alarm) notifications by e-mail or SMS can be set up with ease. Priva TC WebVision is the webserver application with full visualisation capability for use in an internet browser for remote operation of Priva Top Control systems. In addition, complete trend storage can be provided using TC History (MS-SQL). The Compri HX WebEngine can be used in a whole number of projects: large or small, new-build or renovation, single buildings or multi-site projects. A reliable system that is simple to integrate with all Priva systems, including older Priva systems.
Features of Compri HX WebEngine
• Management of one project (Top Control or older Priva systems)
• Operation over ADSL, UMTS or Ethernet
• Communication with the project over ethernet or serial port
• Including Top Control license with TC LAN Manager, 1x TC Vision user, 2x TC WebVision users and TC History (625 data points)
• Trend storage of the Top Control project with 1,2 Gb storage cappacity in MS-SQL database (2 Gb storage cappacity from TC 6.6.1)
• Possible to install the most recent Top Control version
• Data storage and read offs in PDF Viewer are possible (of control cabinet diagrams, handbooks and technical documents)
• (Alarm) notifications via e-mail and SMS (both 2 addresses) for a maximum of 50 notification groups
• Watchdog functionality guarantees the continuous operation of the system
• Start-up over the internet is possible with TC Select
• ESET NOD32 antivirus system
• Link to document portal from TC WebVision Hardware Specifications Installed Standard DIN rail installation, except the included power adapter -VIA ULV Eden 1 GHz processor -2 Gbyte memory -Fanless chassis -9V ~ 36V DC in. -CE, FCC, RoHS. Dimensions: WxHxD (mm): 60 x 169 x 136 mm / WxHxD (Inch): 2.36” x 6.65” x 4.9”. Communication ports: -4x RS-232 -4x USB 2.0 -1x VGA DB15 -2x LAN RJ45 GbE.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Why not be the first?
Free shipping is available to all UK residents. These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a faster or timed service, we use DPD Local. This courier service will incur an extra cost which is stated at the checkout.
We use DPD Road Classic for all European shipments. Please go to the checkout and select your country for a shipping price.
For any international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us first for a bespoke quote.
To ensure the safe return of your items and the correct allocation of the items to your order, please read the following guidelines.
Please contact us directly to receive an RMA before sending anything back to us.
Please print the return documentation sent to you and include it in your returned package. Please take your time to fill in as much information as practical to assist with your RMA.
Please return the item in antistatic packaging (if it was sent out with either a silver coloured bag or pink anti-static bubble material, then it must be returned in this way). Where possible please use the same packaging as it was delivered. For new items, you must return the item in the manufacturer's original packaging.
Warranty info here