- 750W Continuous Power - Guaranteed 750W of Continuous Power from Antec
- 80 PLUS® GOLD certified - Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- AQ7 - Antec Quality 7-year warranty
- 120 mm Silence - Whisper-quiet high-quality fan with long lifetime
- 4x PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
- Semi-modular cable management - Improves airflow and reduces clutter
- 99% +12V - Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- PhaseWave™ Design-A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology
- Thermal Manager - An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- CircuitShield™ - Full suite of industrial grade protections:
- Over Current Protection (OCP),
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP),
- Under Voltage Protection (UVP),
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP),
- Over Power Protection (OPP),
- No Load Operation (NLO),
- Brown-Out Protection (BOP),
- Over Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Surge & Inrush Protecion (SIP)
- Heavy-duty Caps - High-performance capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- ErP Lot 6: 2013 - Compliant to the toughest energy standard available
RELIABLE POWER MEETS EXCEPTIONAL EFFICIENCY
The EA750G Pro features 750 watts of continuous power, hybrid modular cabling, a whisper-quiet 120mm fan controlled by Antec’s renowned Thermal Manager, and CircuitShield™ Industrial Grade protection—all backed by our seven year Antec Quality warranty--making it the easy choice for builders who want a to build a stable, quiet, and efficient system.
CONTINUOUS POWER WITH HIGH CURRENT RAILS
If you are looking for a strong, stable and reliable PSU that will last you for years, you'll want one that runs on Continuous Power. Backed by the Continuous Power guarantee, Antec power supplies are engineered to deliver consistent, stable wattage to your entire system. You can believe that whenever Antec advertises a rated wattage, that is exactly what you'll get: stability and continuous power. No exceptions.
STABILITY AND RELIABILITY
Japanese capacitors provide high efficiency and DC to DC stability, and every power supply from our Earthwatts Gold Pro series is tested for reliability and is 80 PLUS® Gold certified to deliver up to 92% energy efficiency.
HIGH STANDARD IN ENGINEERING
With 4 PCI-E connectors, the EA750G Pro is designed to be the reliable choice to keep up with newer system builds and upgrades— whether it’s multiple VGA cards or new CPUs, including the latest Intel Skylake-X and AMD Ryzen™ processors. The hybrid modular design with flat, black cables simplifies cable management and frees up clutter, for unimpeded airflow.
RELIABILITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
The EA750G Pro is backed with AQ7 - Antec Quality 7 year warranty, and you get unlimited access to Antec's incomparable technical support and customer service.
- Form Factor: ATX
- Modular: Semi Modular
- Series: Antec EarthWatts Gold Pro
- Compatability: ATX12V 2.4
- Wattage: 750 W
- Connectors: 4 x 6+2 PCI-E SATA
8 x SATA
3 x Molex
2 x 4+4 Pin ATX/EPS
1 x 24 pin
- AC Input: 100VAC - 240VAC
- PFC: Active PFC
- Fan Type: "Whisper-quiet, high-quality 120mm fan
- #Hide#Fan Bearing: Fluid / Hydraulic Bearing
- 80+ Certification: 80+ Gold
- Protection: CircuitShield - Full suite of industrial grade protections
- Features: See Overview
- Weight/Dimensions: 2.24 kg
115 (H) x 275 (W) x 183 mm (D)
- Package Weight: 2.6200 kg
- Warranty: 7 Years
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.