Be Quiet! Power Zone 650W CM PSU
Welcome to the Zone.
The be quiet! Power Zone is home for discerning gamers and PC enthusiasts seeking high power, top performance and great features. Power Zone 650W hits that sweet spot with granite stability, advanced cooling features, low noise and great value.
- 650 Watts of continuous power output with massive 12V rail design and DC-to-DC technology make this power supply ideal for overclocking
- Variable speed 135mm SilentWings® fan with airflow-optimized blades, copper core fluid dynamic bearing, and special 6-pole motor enables quiet operation
- COOL*OFF feature runs fans for three minutes after system shutdown to protect your valuable components at their time of maximum heat stress
- Connect up to three case fans for optimized system cooling that is thermally controlled by the PSU, quieting your whole system
- Full cable management with quality sleeved cables and four PCI Express connectors supports maximum build flexibility and superior airflow in your case
- 80PLUS® Bronze certification for high efficiency of up to 90%. Support of Intel’s Deep Power Down C6/C7 mode
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
• Massive 12V rail design, Active Clamp and Synchronous Rectifier (SR) technology (for 12V and 5V), DC-to-DC (for 3.3V and 5V) voltage step-down for rock-solid power stability and minimal signal noise
• Up to 54A / 648W available on the +12V rail, respectively 99.6% of the total power
• Designed for powerful operation even at 50° C
• Certified for NVIDIA SLI and CrossfireX multi-GPU systems
• ATX12V 2.4 & EPS12V 2.92 compatibility supports the latest generations of processors from Intel® and AMDTM
• Ready for Intel® HaswellTM platform
• Excellent voltage regulation under 2% on the 12V rail
• Installed variable speed 135mm SilentWings® fan includes a wide array of electronic and mechanical optimizations for best-of-class air flow with very low noise production
- unique airflow-optimized fan blade design reduces noise-generating fan turbulence
- advanced fluid dynamic bearing with copper core provides greatly reduced operating noise and super-long life
- special 6-pole motor reduces power consumption and vibration
• SilentWings® fan reduces transmission of vibration and noise
• Variable fan speed is optimally governed to strike the best balance between proper cooling and deep quiet
• COOL*OFF feature runs fan for three minutes after system shutdown, protecting valuable components at their time of maximum heat stress
• Connect up to three case fans for optimized system cooling that is thermally controlled by the PSU, quieting your whole system
• Fully modular cable management with quality sleeved cables simplifies component installation, reduces annoying clutter, maximizes build flexibility, and improves cooling due to increased airflow
• System supports up to 21 connectors for massive system builds
• Four PCI Express connectors supported for powerful multi-GPU configurations (NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFireX)
• Excellent compatibility for past, current and future components
• Sleeved cable lengths up to 115cm also promote cooling and are perfect for large PC cases
• Individual P4 and P8 plugs support all common mainboard types
• Clearly labeled plugs and clever accessories promote simple installation
• Top protection for components against over-currents, over- and under-voltages, short circuits, overheating and overloads
• Built-in surge protection included
• 80PLUS® Bronze certification for high efficiency of up to 90%
• Active Power Factor Correction with an PF of up to 0.99
• Standby power drain <0.15W
• Meets Energy Star 5.2 guideline
• ErP 2014 Ready
• Zero Load design supports Intel’s Deep Power Down C6 mode
High quality 105°C-rated capacitors on AC and DC side for maximum performance, high reliability, and longer PSU life under high load
Winner of the prestigious Red Dot Design Award 2014
5-year manufacturer's warranty
• Quick support is available via our international hotline, Mondays to Fridays from 0900 to 1730 German local time:
• +49 (0) 40-736 76 86 - 98 (from abroad)
- Form Factor: ATX
- Modular: Fully Modular
- Series: Be Quiet! Power Zone
- Compatability: ATX 12V 2.4 & EPS 12V V2.92
- Wattage: 650 W
- Connectors: 1 x 20+4 Pin
1 x 4+4pin CPU +12V
4 x 4pin Molex
4 x 6+2pin PCI-E Power
1 x FDD Power
8 x SATA Power
- Rail Design: Single +12V
- AC Input: AC 100-240 V
- PFC: Active PFC
- Fan Type: "Variable speed 135mm SilentWings with airflow-optimized blades, copper core fluid dynamic "
- #Hide#Fan Bearing: Fluid / Hydraulic Bearing
- Noise: dB(A) at 20% load: 13.5
dB(A) at 50% load: 16.5
dB(A) at 100% load: 33.5
- 80+ Certification: 80+ Bronze
- Efficiency: up to 90%
- MTBF: "100,000 hours"
- Protection: Over current
- Features: Very low noise
COOL OFF feature (see overview)
Connect up to three case fans
Full cable management
- Weight/Dimensions: 1.86 kg
86 x 150 x 175 mm
- Package Weight: 3.4100 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.