Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W PSU
Legendary Silence, Cutting Edge Performance
It is a fact of the modern world that high technology requires constant refinement and unending improvement — and that is even truer for those who would be leaders. Dark Power Pro power supplies are renowned as the world’s quietest and most efficient high-performance PSUs. The Dark Power Pro 11 650W model takes that a step further with a power conversion topology that delivers 80PLUS® Platinum performance, add to that an unparalleled array of enhancements that augment this unit’s compatibility, convenience of use, reliability, and safety, and the result is the most technologically-advanced power supply be quiet! has ever built.
- 80PLUS® Platinum certification and up to 94% power conversion efficiency
- Virtually inaudible operation thanks to a broad array of optimizations, including the use of a be quiet! SilentWings® 3 135mm fan
- SilentWings® 3 fan features an advanced fan frame, an airflow-optimized fan blade, fluid-dynamic bearing with copper core and a high-quality 6-pole motor for less vibration
- The funnel-shaped fan opening of the PSU case is significant big and allows high airflow intake
- 650 Watts of continuous power provide intensive power reserves for demanding computing applications
- Overclocking key allows switchover between quadruple independent 12V-rail mode and high-performance single-rail operation
- NVIDIA SLI Ready and AMD CrossFireX certifications allow you to build powerful Multi-GPU systems with confidence
- Cable management with extra long cable reach simplifies component installation and reduces annoying clutter, increasing airflow and improving cooling in even the largest PC cases
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
• Advanced, high-resolution gaming and multimedia systems
• Overclocked systems
• Multi-GPU workstations for 3D graphics, photo editing, video editing
• Any application that requires high power with superior quietness
• 80PLUS® Platinum certification with up to 94% efficiency
• Saving power means saving money, but it also mean less waste heat, less cooling required, and overall quieter operation
• Standby drain less than 0.10Watts
• Meets Energy Star 6.0 guidelines
• Fulfills the ErP 2014 guidelines
• Zero Load design supports Intel’s Deep Power Down C6 and C7 (Haswell) modes
Virtually Inaudible Operation
• Installed SilentWings® 3 135mm fan includes a wide array of electronic and mechanical optimizations for best-of-class airflow with very low noise production, including:
- Unique airflow-optimized fan blade design reduces noise-generating fan turbulence
- Advanced fluid dynamic bearing with copper core provides for greatly reduced operating noise and super-long life
- 6-pole fan motor smoothes operation even at very low speeds
- High quality IC motor controller reduces electrical noise
• PSU case has a large funnel-shaped fan opening that facilitates high airflow intake
• SilentWings® 3 fan is decoupled from the PSU body with special rubberized ring mount, reducing transmission of vibration and noise
• Dual-layer PSU housing with rubberized sleeve isolates your chassis from PSU noise and vibration, further enhancing silence
• Optimized PSU airflow generates superior cooling at lower fan speeds, reducing turbulence and allowing even quieter operation
• Variable fan speed is optimally governed to strike the best balance between proper cooling and deep quietness
• Up to four case fans can be connected to, and regulated by the PSU, thus reducing overall system noise even further
• Advanced full bridge, LLC, Synchronous Rectifier (SR) and DC-to-DC power conversion circuitry design supports unmatched signal stability and unbeatable power efficiency
• Overclocking key allows you to choose between multi-rail operation with four independent 12V-rails and high-performance single-rail operation
• Premiere-quality Japanese capacitors rated to 105°C for maximum reliability and operating life
• Increased output of 12V capacitors to minimize feedback sounds of graphics cards
• Top protection for components against over-currents, over- and under-voltages, short circuits, overheating, overloads and voltage surges on input side
• Long service life up to 100,000 hours; Full performance during 24/7 operation
Maximum Compatibility and Convenience
• Supports the latest Intel® and AMD™ processors
• Compatible with ATX12V 2.4 and EPS12V 2.92 standards
• Professional modular cable management system with removable cable bundles simplifies component installation, reduces annoying clutter, increases airflow and allows for improved cooling
• Cable management with 2x P8 connector for better voltage stability for the CPU
• System supports up to 33 connectors for massive system builds
• Connectors are compatible with older components as well as those still on the drawing board
• Sleeved cable lengths up to 120cm are perfect for large PC cases and allow for improved cooling in any size case
• Individual P4 and P8 plugs support all common mainboard types
• Nine PCIe connectors for powerful multi-GPU configurations (NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFireX) up to Quad-GPU
• Clearly labeled plugs and clever accessories promote simple installation
Outstanding Service and Support
• 5-year manufacturer's warranty
• Quick support is available via our international hotline, Mondays to Fridays from 9:00am to 5:30pm CET : +49 (0) 40-736 76 86 – 98
- Form Factor: ATX
- Modular: Semi Modular
- Series: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 11
- Compatability: ATX 12V 2.4 & EPS 12V V2.92
- Wattage: 650 W
- Connectors: "1 x ATX-Mainboard (20+4 pin)
1 x P8 (CPU)1
1 x P4+4 (CPU)
1 x PCI-E 6 pin (GPU)
4 x PCI-E 6+2 pin (GPU)
5 x PATA 4 pin
8 x SATA 15-pin (HDD, Drives)
1 x FDD (Floppy)
1 x Mainboard Connector (PATA 4 pin)
4 x External fan connectors"
- Rail Design: Quad +12V
Overclocking key to switch between multi-rail and single rail operation
- AC Input: AC 100-240 V
- PFC: Active PFC
- Fan Type: 135mm SilentWings 3 fan
Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- #Hide#Fan Bearing: Fluid / Hydraulic Bearing
- Noise: dB(A) at 20% load: 9.2
dB(A) at 50% load: 10
dB(A) at 100% load: 14.6
- 80+ Certification: 80+ Platinum
- Efficiency: up to 94%
- MTBF: "100,000 hours"
- Protection: Over current
- Features: Virtually silent operation
650 Watts of continuous power
Overclocking key (switch between quad & single rail)
- Weight/Dimensions: 2.10 kg
180 x 150 x 86 mm
- Package Weight: 4.1700 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.