- Design: The Zoom features a luxurious black interior/exterior and two Rainbow RGB LED strips running down the front panel offer professionalism and personality to your chassis.
- Tempered Glass: The Zoom has a full left side tempered glass window allowing you to show off your internal components.
- 3pin Addressable AURA Connector: The rainbow RGB strip can be powered using a 4pin Molex connector for universal use and controlled via an LED button on the top of the Zoom. It can light up the Rainbow RGB strip with 8 different colour modes. If that is not enough a 3pin addressable AURA connector has been included to allow you to control your Rainbow RGB strip through software, giving you unlimited options!
- Watercooling Support: The Zoom offers excellent cooling support which is enhanced further with room at the front and back for a 120mm radiator.
- Cooling Fans: With room for up four fans the Zoom can fit 2 x 120mm fans at the front, 1 x 120mm on the PSU shroud and 1 x 120mm at the back.
- IO Ports: The Zoom comes with the standard USB ports, 1 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0 and HD Audio.
- Removable Dust Filter: A removable dust filter included at the bottom of the Zoom is included helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
The CiT Zoom is a Mid-Tower PC gaming case with a full black interior and exterior complemented well with a full tempered glass left side panel and a front panel that includes two Rainbow RGB strips adding style and personality to your chassis. With room for up to four fans the Zoom is designed with cooling in mind and with room for a 120mm radiator at the front as well as a 120mm radiator at the back this case really will cool any components you require.
Located on the top of the Zoom is an LED button to easily change between the different modes of the LED strip. A 3pin addressable AURA connector is included which can be connected to a compatible motherboard allowing you even more control over the colours the LED strip produces.
The top of the case comes with the usual USB2.0 and USB3.0 ports allowing you to connect to most media storage devices.
Need a budget friendly rig then this might be the chassis for you.
- Form Factor: ATX
- #Hide#Small Form Factor: No
- Power Supply Wattage: No PSU
- Motherboard Support: "ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX"
- #Hide#Window: Yes (Window)
- #Hide#LED Lighting: Yes (LED Lighting)
- Connectors / Controls: 1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
Top LED control button
- Drive Bays: 2 x 3.5â?? Internal
3 x 2.5â?? Internal
- Expansion Slots: 7 x Expansion Slots
- Cooling System: Included:
No fans included
2 x front 120mm
1 x rear 120mm
1 x 120mm on the PSU shroud
Water Cooling options:
Front 120 mm radiator
Back 120 mm radiator
- Colour: Black
- Material: Body: 0.5mm SPCC
Front Bezel: ABS
Side Panel: Tempered Glass
- Compatability: Max.VGA Card (Length) - 390mm
Max.CPU Cooler (Height) - 155mm
PSU Support - Standard ATX
3pin addressable AURA connector
- Weight/Dimensions: 4.9 kg
189 x 425 x 460 mm
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Weight: 5.6000 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0800 280 0416, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0800 280 0416 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.