- Speedy Wi-Fi – Superb wireless experience with 300Mbps (2.4GHz) + 867Mbps (5GHz) dual band Wi-Fi connections
- Superior Range – Three detachable antennas provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- Versatile Connectivity – Fully compatible with the VDSL2/ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL standards, as well as fiber, cable and 3G/4G Internet services
- Beamforming Technology – Improves wireless range and performance at 5GHz band
- USB Port – Supports storage and print service sharing, FTP and media servers as well as 3G/4G dongle
- Tether App – TP-LINK Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage the router on your iOS and Android devices
Superfast Wi-Fi - Up to 1.2Gbps
The Archer VR400 unlocks the full potential of your internet connection by providing combined dual band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1.2Gbps, including 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 867Mbps on the 5GHz band, eliminating lag and buffering from your online experience.
Two dedicated Wi-Fi networks support more devices and reduce wireless interference to create stable connections.
Superfast VDSL Broadband
The latest VDSL2 technology allows the Archer VR400 to deliver impressive VDSL broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps, which is almost five times faster than ADSL2+. The Archer VR400 serves as a DSL modem and wireless router, combining two devices in one. The integrated DSL port supports all standard DSL connections, including VDSL2, ADSL2+, ADSL2, and ADSL.
Versatile Backup Connectivity
With multiple inputs, the Archer VR400 provides you with a variety of options when connecting to the Internet. As a backup, the EWAN port allows the Archer VR400 to accept connections from cable and fiber modems via Ethernet cable. Additionally, the USB port supports 3G/4G dongle connections.
Superior Range and Stability
Three high-performance external antennas help the Archer VR400 create an expansive home network. Advanced Beamforming technology* automatically locates wireless devices and forms targeted, highly efficient wireless connections.
*Archer VR400 only supports Beamforming Technology at 5GHz band.
Blazing Fast Wired Performance
To help your wired devices achieve peak performance, the router’s Gigabit Ethernet port operate 10x faster than standard Ethernet. Connecting an external drive to the USB 2.0 port allows you to share files, photos, music, and video with any device on the network.
Easy Setup and Use
Set up the Archer VR400 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device, including parental controls and media sharing.
- Type: VDSL2/ADSL2 Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 867 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Signal Rate: 5GHz: Up to 867Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 300Mbps
- Bands: Dual Band
- Interface(s): 3 x RJ45 LAN Ports
1 x RJ45 LAN/WAN Port
1 x RJ11 Port
1 x USB 2.0 Port
- IEEE Standards: IEEE 802.3
- Wireless Standards: "IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz,
IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz"
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Button(s): WPS Button
Wireless On/Off Button
Power On/Off Button
- Power Supply: 12V/1.5A
- Antenna(s): 3 x external antennas
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 243.5 x 167.5 x 32.7mm
- Wireless Functions: "Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM,
- Security: "64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK2
encryptions, Wireless MAC Filtering"
- DHCP: "Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation, DHCP Relay"
- Port Forwarding: "Virtual Server, Port Triggering, DMZ, ALG, UPnP"
- VPN Support: "PPTP, L2TP, IPSec Passthrough
Supports up to 10 IPSec VPN tunnels"
- Management: "Web Based Conguration(HTTP), Remote management,
command Line Interface, SSL for TR-069, SNMP v1/2c, Web Based Firmware
Upgrade, Diagnostic Tools"
- Dynamic DNS: "DynDns, NO-IP"
- USB Sharing: "Support Samba(Storage)/FTP Server/Media Server/Printer
Server, 3G/4G Modem"
- Advanced Features: See Overview
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F ~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F ~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: AC1200 Wireless VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Archer VR400
RJ11 DSL Cable
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.9800 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11ac
Free shipping is available to all UK residents.
These orders will be sent on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service. If you require a more immediate delivery service, we use DHL. However, this courier service will incur an extra cost as stated at the checkout.
We also use DHL/Royal Mail for all European shipments, if you require a European delivery service please select your country at the check out for a shipping price. For international shipments outside of Europe, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
We understand that occasionally products may need to be returned to us, but we are here to help make the process easier.
For all returns to Blackmore IT you will need to complete a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) form in order for us to process your refund or replacement during the product's warranty period. Please print this return documentation by clicking here and ensure you include this documentation with a copy of your proof of purchase within the return.
If you need to return your purchase from us, whether you bought it online or over the phone, the product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it's still in its original, unopened anti static (a silver coloured bag or pink bubble material) packaging. Please follow the returns policy above.
We sincerely apologise if your product develops a fault within its warranty period, and if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you an exchange or refund. However, in all cases we do reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault, if you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0808 196 2772, alternatively follow the returns policy above.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Blackmore IT product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for any transit damage as soon as your product arrives. If you receive a damaged product please call us as soon as possible on 0808 196 2772 to inform us about this issue.
We will then arrange an exchange or refund as soon as possible, once the return has been processed as per the above returns policy.
Our Return to Base (RTB) warranties mean if the item doesn't work on delivery we cover all costs of getting a replacement sent out immediately. However, if the item works on delivery but within 6 months breaks then we ask you to send it back to us for repair or replacement.